Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(18-09-2015, 02:56 PM)Madjosh link Wrote: Price is dynamic, DWP's used to sell for 300k, now they sell for 13m (so try not to let cost dictate stats when talking about legendaries). Legendary items should have better stats than their nearest similiar craftable and then some. No one complained about the aurora blade's stats when it was a prince drop and the EK was a wave 16 boss drop, it seems like the aurora blade had this coming for a long time especially since the EK was buffed several times over well before changes even begun on the aurora blade. It's a good weapon and it's a reason to go crank some normal runs, seems like this buff is hitting two birds with one stone to me.
I can under stand differences in price over time yet is getting to Prince the same as wave 11+ in Rag i don't think so. (not sure on the wave)

Even then Ek vs Ab i think that to close as i see Ek as Sniper over Commando then Ab being all. Maybe it Speed over cut that the Ek needs in my head to make it fair.

Maybe i have got it wrong about crafted stuff. Going to make the poor not feel to good if that the case then again most of them have a Wormbane,Ab.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by DR. - 18-09-2015, 03:12 PM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM