Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Discouragement from playing.
Due to some players in your community currently I am really wondering whether this mod is actually worth playing.

Basically I am new here, only started playing a couple of days ago, so I haven't got a lot of cash nor exp but enough for a bow and some arrows after selling my armour.

But today when I decided to come and play, I joined a server with around 10 people, as it is easiest to level while assisting by shooting the NPC's etc.

As I joined the server, I realised a round was in progress as normal, which I was happy to wait until either a re spawn or the round ending.

During my wait someone politely suggested that if we were dead then it would be better to swap server if we wished to play any time soon, as the round may take a while to end as they was pretty far progressed. I said that I am happy to wait.

Later still, I was told by a different player that I should leave as should the rest of the "newbs". Now after a discussion where the player was obsessed that I was not contributing, which was true, as I hadn't had a chance to spawn yet.

The map then changed and I thought great a chance to play finally and start to level up.

As soon as the map changed all these "non-noobs" got up and left, I presumed that all of them (which was about 5-6) left to join another server on their own, low and behold I leave the server to check and yes they have joined a server on their own. Now I do not mind this, but how do they expect me to ever not be a noob, if I am not "allowed" to play with other people. How will I ever get out of this phase, because currently the way I see it is either play by myself, which I find boring and is why I do not play SP that often, or to slug it out and just follow these every time they change server.

Messages In This Thread
Discouragement from playing. - by Yardi - 28-12-2011, 02:59 AM
Re: Discouragement from playing. - by Earthdforce - 28-12-2011, 03:07 AM
Re: Discouragement from playing. - by Borealis - 28-12-2011, 04:13 AM
Re: Discouragement from playing. - by Jez - 28-12-2011, 04:35 AM
Re: Discouragement from playing. - by Johao - 28-12-2011, 05:14 AM
Re: Discouragement from playing. - by Aventori - 28-12-2011, 09:11 AM
Re: Discouragement from playing. - by Alyosha - 28-12-2011, 09:13 AM
Re: Discouragement from playing. - by Kwal - 28-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Re: Discouragement from playing. - by Hasan - 28-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Re: Discouragement from playing. - by Logics - 28-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Re: Discouragement from playing. - by Kwal - 28-12-2011, 06:03 PM