Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Thinking about switching to Pike and need help
(04-03-2016, 06:52 PM)xBlackfieldx Wrote: Hey together,

so I was debating to switch my commando into a Pikemen because I don´t realy fancy to thought of a pure melee caracter anymore...
Now I´m burdend with the decision of going into Legionaire, Halberdier, master Peltast or Marauder and I need your help to choose:

my main point in changing is to be able to kite enemys arround at least a little morethen my other caracters (Adventurir) but remain able to slash if needed. So speed and survivabilty is a concern to me. The question would be which one to choose? I´m aimin to be helpful on hard but time will tell if I will ever see a good ragnarök server again x)

Thank you in advance Smile

Oh and sorry for my language... not realyon my A-game at the moment...

Master Peltast gets extra damage for throwing, great speed and also has access to effectively all throwing items in game, is prominent enough to be a slasher and the same general access to armor that Marauder has. MP is beautiful and is excellent at kiting. (2nd best kite class in game other than Archer Wink )
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinking about switching to Pike and need help - by DragonFire1 - 09-03-2016, 03:42 AM