Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I am a modder, I developed a dynamic wave generation system last year.
I made my own invasion mod, last year?  Never finished it due to issues with taleworlds admins.

I developed a dynamic (random) wave generation system, which was the meat and bones of my invasion mod, no round will ever be the same, no difficulty would be the same "but could be modified to progress difficulty".  

I was wondering if the NI team would be interested in checking out my random wave generator code, and maybe make a game mode out of it, pretty much there is no end, and nothing routine about it.

Every round would be different, and require a different approach, i feel it could help the mod, and give a new game mode which would get us out of the 20 rounds, done rage quit, system we have going on...

I am quite a decent modder, and mapper, since I got into server side coding for persistent world a few years back.

My mod was designed to be like early nord invasion, where you would only need to shield wall once in a while, and was mostly heros running into battle and mass slaughtering bots.

But besides that, i would like to share my code, and see if we can make a new game mode, like an endurance style game mode, which i feel would help with progression for players, more game time, more players playing longer throughout the day, instead of round 20, take a 4 hour break.

I really want to see population like the old days again, where there were like 6 full servers at once every day.

Bannerlord will not be out for a while, no reason we cant try to attract more players.

Feel free to quiz me or give me a few tasks as a test to see that i am not bullshitting when i say I am a damn good modder.

NI is the best invasion mod, and I want to see it flourish again like the old days. <3
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
I am a modder, I developed a dynamic wave generation system last year. - by [WCS] Warborn - 24-05-2016, 10:22 PM