Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Frustrated with NI
After having playing NI for years, I was getting so frustrated with the fact that I haven't gotten any single legendary weapon, not even once.  I was playing in the one of server (Normal Mode) and there was dev. team in game, his name was Tae ???  (I can not remember the full name nor remember how to spell his name.  It start with letter of 'T'.  I am not always good with name).  I was so surprised to see dev. team in game, I was happy.

I, especially had lot of fun with him and team, including the time when he was being one of AI for fun.  However, after having killed prince of Nord twice which was so rare in my several years of game, I was telling Tae (again I can not remember his name fully, someone stated that he is dev team), how I wished I would have legendary, especially after killing nord prince with help of team.  It was so rare that I achieved it.

He was not exactly encouraging person and we did not exactly have pleasure conversation.  He was telling me that I do not need legendary for NI and I do not agree with that.  I was told that one of dev. team was getting tired of talking with me about legendary item.  He was getting tired of me already and I felt disappointed with that.

Well, NI dev team, thank you for providing me years of fun game, but I possibly am calling it quit.  I am very disappointed with the fact that I have experienced one of NI dev. not valuing anyone, including me who played NI for years who deserves to be praised for playing NI for long time.  This rubbed me in wrong ways.  We, the players, who play NI for years, do not deserve to be treated as nobody.

I want to thank everyone here, even if some of you may have known me or not, I thank you all for wonderful fun experiences with teamwork.  NI is one of my favorite mod because of teamwork, including RPG and customization system.  As I stated, I am "Probably" calling it quit because I am not sure if I should quit or not.  I do know that I am very frustrated and we all are human.  There will be time when any of us can get frustrated with anything.

Whoever get any legendary, even if it's new people, congratulation!  You deserve to be congratulated and make sure you use it well.  I sincerely meant it.

Whoever who may want to say "Well, that's tough.. deal with it.. that sucks.. that's life.. etc..", I am not going to response to you because it is not worth of my time to get involved with any drama like this.  Please try to understand people's frustration for not getting it after grinding for long time.  It is impossible NOT to get frustrated when you grind for something for long time, only to witness often seeing other with legendary items.  As I said, we all are human.

Finally, whoever wanted to ask me "Can I have your item?" and the answer is no.  Sorry but I am not giving item because I am only taking a break from game temporary and I might will come back.  I do not want to lose any of my items and my  character that I spend years grinding with.

For now I am writing this as very frustrated NI player. There may be words that I may not meant to say, if it sounded too harsh because I am frustrated.  If it ever offend anyone, then I apologize.  However, I thank to everyone here for awesome gaming experience and take care.

Messages In This Thread
Frustrated with NI - by ChaoticDragon16 - 07-09-2016, 02:39 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by Terath - 07-09-2016, 02:56 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by ChaoticDragon16 - 07-09-2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by Midren - 07-09-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by Looter - 07-09-2016, 03:10 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by ChaoticDragon16 - 07-09-2016, 03:19 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by Winter - 07-09-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by DragonFire1 - 07-09-2016, 03:32 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by ChaoticDragon16 - 07-09-2016, 03:43 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by Winter - 07-09-2016, 03:52 AM