Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Frustrated with NI
(07-09-2016, 03:32 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: "After having playing NI for years, I was getting so frustrated with the fact that I haven't gotten any single legendary weapon, not even once."

Entitlement: the feeling or belief that you deserve to be given something (such as special privileges).

Perhaps I should have been clear:
1) It is true that I feel so frustrated because I have not gotten (I realized I should have used word "earned" instead of "gotten".  English is my secondary language) any legendary items yet...  I am expressing my feeling, and as I stated, we all are human.  So it is normal to have feelings. 

2) I also should have stated that all I would really want is for dev. team to simply encourage us like "Do not give up, you will eventually get it someday.  Thank you for playing NI for long time, it inspires us to make NI better."  would have been more than enough to make me wanting to grind longer time.  Acknowledge from dev. team that I have respected for years would have been made my years of grinding so worth it. Simple as that, but instead, I got the opposite, hence my disappointment. And we all, are entitled to what we think and feel about any situations.

3) I refuse to accept any free legendary items from dev. team, period.  Because if I do, then I am being unfair to the community and I prefer to have earned it.  (Please keep in mind, English is my secondary language, so I may have caused the misunderstanding if anyone ever get the impression that I want free legendary item from anyone.)  And thank you DragonFire1 for pointing to what my words looks like to you.  Because that is what more people here may see it in the same ways as you do. So I want to clear the misunderstanding here.

Messages In This Thread
Frustrated with NI - by ChaoticDragon16 - 07-09-2016, 02:39 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by Terath - 07-09-2016, 02:56 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by ChaoticDragon16 - 07-09-2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by Midren - 07-09-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by Looter - 07-09-2016, 03:10 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by ChaoticDragon16 - 07-09-2016, 03:19 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by Winter - 07-09-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by DragonFire1 - 07-09-2016, 03:32 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by ChaoticDragon16 - 07-09-2016, 03:43 AM
RE: Frustrated with NI - by Winter - 07-09-2016, 03:52 AM