Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary quests are available only to the legendary classes
First of all I apologize for wrong sentence structure. English is not my native language.
I want to offer to create a Special legendary quests that will be unique. Your quest for every legendary class. But if the quest is unique, then the reward needs to be unique. I would like to reward unique items which are not on the market and in the crafting table, but these premium items must differ from market characteristics. 
The stats of these items should be above the market and maybe some crafting. But not above legendary items.
To do this, developers will have to create new models for these items and a new color for titles on the website :3

Quests must be incredibly complex to such valuable objects do not fall into the hands of idlers and lazy.

Don't know if it is possible to track the treatment of a kit, hit the bot in his hands, his head, legs, body. To track the damage of your shield or shield of the opponent. And what is the damage caused.
If possible, it will be possible to come up with new Legendary quests.

Write what you think about this

Messages In This Thread
Legendary quests are available only to the legendary classes - by Ken_Keneth_MacCormick - 16-02-2017, 03:35 PM