Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Would Halberdiers get stuff at marketplace ?
Well, you can get the normal crafting t4 helmets for pikeman for around 600k-700k (Nikolskoe, Gnezdovo, White/Black Sturmhaube).

Halberdier is more meant to be the tanky pikeman class, Marauder is for pure melee power.

But I agree in general, there is place for Halb only helmet with costs maybe around 1-1.5 mil. 
I'm not sure about the Marketplace idea. Upgrading to a hero class does primarily mean to improve stats to a certain direction, not necessarily the possibility to purchase cheap but decent enough stuff on the Marketplace.

About the shield thing: I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before, but I can't remember an outcome. 
It's more meant to be a backup ingame (Taking shields from the floor), but with the implementation of the new hero classes some new possibilities came up: 
I can imagine something like an item sharing (in terms of usability) between Halb and Hoplite. Maybe enable one or two hoplite shields for halb?

It's always good to wear a helmet in Native ;D
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would Halberdiers get stuff at marketplace ? - by GrafBlade - 18-05-2017, 10:03 PM