Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Students (and former students), what do study.
Computer repair and networking. Slight knowledge in C++ and java programming. Decided I'd rather work with the new toys instead of sitting in a cubicle crunching code on the same old machine everyday and left programming behind. I've done server/duplex printer/card reader/pc work for various banks (M&T/HSBC/Wells Fargo/Wachovia). I've run a local computer store for a year as the only full time employee and only technician. I also ran my own business for a year. I'm now working on my cisco cert to get a more stable networking job.

Never did finish a college degree, lost scholarship at the local community college because of marijuana arrests. My mom also put me into 14000$ credit debt, I also have 6000$ in medical debts. Everything I know has been self taught. This is probably way more then anyone wants to know but there it is, lol. On a side note if you ever need help/advice with anything computer related send me a PM and I'd be glad to help out.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Students (and former students), what do study. - by Sphinx - 28-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Re: Students (and former students), what do study. - by InfectedShrooms - 26-01-2013, 07:47 AM
Re: Students (and former students), what do study. - by Brennanx - 15-05-2013, 12:20 AM