Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Removing Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer
(27-11-2017, 11:04 AM)Winter Wrote: (...)
I appreciate the enthusiasm in your many suggestions across the forum, but I think repeatedly hinting at an ambiguous "in-group" trying to keep everyone else in poverty is a little ridiculous. (...)

I appreciate the enthusiasm in your many reactions on my posts across the forum, but I think repeatedly hinting at an obscure attempt of mine to
uncover a conspiracy is a little rediculous. So let me make this clear for you: There is criticism of me and others across this forum which is meant
constructive and aims at an improvement of the game. As in every society there are people that have more than others. The question is, how much
inequality are the devs willing to accept and how much equality are they willing to add. I say accept here, not promote. Further it is a fact, that some
people have more influence than others. The question is if there shall be borders of this influence and where those shall be drawn. Do the devs want
to draw them alone or will they ask the players about it as well? As long as questioning the situation or even having a question itself puts the one as-
king or questioning in a bad light, the progress of improvement will be very limited in my opinion.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance

Messages In This Thread
RE: Removing Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer - by Green_Dragon - 27-11-2017, 12:13 PM