Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Are you agree?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes to all
54.84%
17 54.84%
Yes to something
35.48%
11 35.48%
No to all
9.68%
3 9.68%
I don't care
0%
0 0%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fix new cades models, allow everyone to build
(16-01-2019, 09:43 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Gving Medics the ability to build barricades makes no sense to me at all and is really in conflict with the changes we have recently pushed. After all; you are an Engineer or a Medic, not an Engineering Medic or an Medical Engineer.

As an Inf I can pick up an Xbow, Throwing even a Bow and use it to help the team when i have nothing to do.

Locking down items just because you can't bring them in is ridiculous to my eyes... Image not being about to pick up Sok on any other hero other than Rg...

The only lock i agree with is not being about to pick up some stuff when you are (x) level to prevent power levelling at a stupid rate, however, that's not even set in stone as stuff like hammers are locked but stuff like swords are mostly usable by all. 

If the dev team is really heavy footed on this make a hero support class that costs 250k and it unlocks both the medic line and engineer line so people can use both ingame. Would get 4m+ out of just me... Scratch that i need my gold make it a mat sink.

or 

Make it making cades takes 2x as long to make and healing is 2x slower for the opposite class idk... just don't lock it down that you need that class to do that simple skill.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fix new cades models, allow everyone to build - by DR. - 16-01-2019, 10:58 AM