Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A new Attempt on Nordinvasion 2
Hi. We're not at odds with each other.

Just to clarify, I was the one who mentioned this with Gonsar, and I believe at the time I misspoke or perhaps was misinterpreted, I was referring to in the past there have been creative directional differences between developers and their opinions on what should or shouldn't be added to both the current live version of NI 1 and any potential future iterations on NI2/3/4 (If there is a 3rd/4th m&b installment.) This was not intended to be a comment of 'yeah all the devs fuckin' hate each other hay.'
I know some developers have discussed things they wanted to change but were not allowed/other devs did not agree. This is what I meant by 'at odds at times.'

I think we as a community can all understand and relate to your comment of having jobs/lives/families taking precedence over a mod, however I do think it would be beneficial if there were to be some more activity from both the administration teams ingame presence (devs also ofc.) and the development teams activity within the community via forum interaction, from an outside perspective looking on the forums the mod looks dead, I'm not saying we need a dev posting daily but it would be nice to just see a thread once in a while to show you're still developing things be it for NI or just dicking around, or even NI2. Would be great to see the mod being built from the ground up via a series of devblogs once every few weeks/months.

"In hindsight we would have definitely released some more updates had we known at that point that Bannerlord was still 3+ years away."
This was a comment made by a dev to me via steam about 1-2 years ago when discussing if NI2 was currently in development (No, as the mod tools currently are incomplete and not the best to do what we need to do + servers.)

At the time we all had no idea when/if we would even get a chance for NI2 but as you said Terath the modding tools are much more viable now than 18 months ago but it's nice to hear from a dev that you atleast think it will be possible to get something similar to NI1 on Bannerlord.

Hopefully the development team does open a discussion of features the community wants to see or at least allow admins to post suggestions taken from the community (anonymously) to help solidify a long term goal (potentially) for the development of the mod to strive toward.

Anyway again sorry for the mis clarification at the start.
Loots - 8

Messages In This Thread
A new Attempt on Nordinvasion 2 - by Gonsar - 01-11-2022, 09:00 PM
RE: A new Attempt on Nordinvasion 2 - by Terath - 03-11-2022, 02:48 AM
RE: A new Attempt on Nordinvasion 2 - by Gonsar - 03-11-2022, 12:25 PM
RE: A new Attempt on Nordinvasion 2 - by Jugg - 03-11-2022, 10:09 AM
RE: A new Attempt on Nordinvasion 2 - by Marknow - 06-11-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: A new Attempt on Nordinvasion 2 - by Kaasovic - 12-11-2022, 11:54 PM
RE: A new Attempt on Nordinvasion 2 - by Rowan - 14-11-2022, 07:45 AM