Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ragnarok Map Pool
King of the hill, Port Assault (Is a good map, just slow if bad peaking.), Swadian Lighthouse (Again easy map with the right team but pub runs can often wipe due to people not knowing the best place(s) to cade.), First Defence (Is a good map again but the ranged gets stuck severely slowing the runs down if melee pushes past main gate OR a ranged player(s) is up the top.) Royal Observatory, (Again team dependant.) Hidden Farm, Swadian Great Hall (This is again a team dependant map.) Forest Outpost, Fortress Undersiege (a team dependant again) King's Reach (Just super slow) Lake Town, Mountain Pass (Super long run time for AI)

For the record to address this post, the reason these 'bad' maps exist is so people aren't able to just do like 3+ full rag runs per hour constantly. If it were to be only "good" or "fast" maps then we may as well just add buyable mats and LIs to the shop as the LI's would be coming into the game so much more quickly than they already are.

I guess the only way to 'fix' the issue is to simply just keep doing balancing changes to the existing maps and taking a look how long a run takes roughly. Perhaps one of the simple lest solutions would be to just remove all the multi spawn areas and just add a single spawn to each map but I think it's just one of those things that are almost always going to exist in NI and if there is a Bannerlord version I'm going to assume that the same problem(s) will persist over into that.
Loots - 8

Messages In This Thread
Ragnarok Map Pool - by Cherry - 07-11-2022, 05:34 PM
RE: Ragnarok Map Pool - by Julia. - 08-11-2022, 05:58 AM
RE: Ragnarok Map Pool - by Jugg - 08-11-2022, 07:36 AM
RE: Ragnarok Map Pool - by Stockfisch - 08-11-2022, 12:37 PM
RE: Ragnarok Map Pool - by Gore_Verbinski - 08-11-2022, 10:02 AM
RE: Ragnarok Map Pool - by Julia. - 08-11-2022, 02:05 PM
RE: Ragnarok Map Pool - by Petco - 08-11-2022, 02:20 PM
RE: Ragnarok Map Pool - by Forward - 08-11-2022, 08:19 PM