Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Since server seperation... (Hard/Normal)
I have a harder time finding a group of people to play with on the US Hard mode, since they've been separated(Normal/Hard).  I can't stand to play normal any more - its still hard for me, but when you've got no loot option and lower experience it doesn't do anything for me, so in short I am stuck playing US Hard mode by myself, killing the first wave and dying at the second most the time.  I've no options to get any special loot, the regular loot is slow (by myself that is), and the game is just boring alone... ;(

Since this has happened I find myself logging on here and there to see the list, at which I might find one other player trying Hard mode out ...

Playing on the EU servers is just a death sentence where its harder to do my share simply because of the location of the server (ping) so I can either be a unless shield wall on a EU server and get thanked and get a lot of assist exp with still no loot, or gather cloth ... alone, by myself... in the US.

Its not a cry for help I just wanted to Devs to know what the US Hard mode has been lately to players such as myself.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!

Messages In This Thread
Since server seperation... (Hard/Normal) - by FinKone - 24-01-2012, 12:33 AM
Re: Since server seperation... (Hard/Normal) - by Sphinx - 24-01-2012, 06:56 AM
Re: Since server seperation... (Hard/Normal) - by Sphinx - 24-01-2012, 10:55 AM
Re: Since server seperation... (Hard/Normal) - by Sphinx - 24-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Re: Since server seperation... (Hard/Normal) - by Sphinx - 24-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Re: Since server seperation... (Hard/Normal) - by Sphinx - 25-01-2012, 07:07 AM
Re: Since server seperation... (Hard/Normal) - by Sphinx - 29-01-2012, 12:18 AM