Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Yet another map bites the dust. R.I.P TOWN
So I can speak for 98% of the players here when I saw that removing the only choke point/cover spot  to try to last at least until huscarls has been viciously taken away from us...

I know what your response is going to be... 

Blah blah spawns this, blah blah learn how to use teamwork...

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING THE MOD MORE AND MORE EVERY UPDATE...

How else could you rattle everyones cages?  ...  How about nurf the horse and archer armor down as well...

Are you guys listening to us?  We need to be able to have a camp spot for each map, non of us will play anymore if we get run through every time before huscarls... "Even when the team is half commandos on normal mode"

I doubt we will ever be able to see a huscarl again in this game...

I'm pretty sure this is the end of nord invasion. 

First levels were split up, than shields nurfed, now one by one every spot which we find to try and set up a base gets removed...

This could be the final straw, I don't play mount and blade to be put in a bad mood, I play it to have fun. 

It's almost like the devs stalk the players around all the time, spying to see where they decide to hide and stay safe...  Than they remove it...

I would be cussing in my post atm, but I would rather spare myself the censorship. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
Yet another map bites the dust. R.I.P TOWN - by [WCS] Warborn - 30-01-2012, 01:20 AM