Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nordinvasion's aim
Maybe I can use the recording as leverage so only I can use the banner then
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(10-01-2013, 06:02 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Funny how one joke can result in this. Accounts are not being reset. Nor will the level cap be raised. Neither of these are on the cards for the foreseeable future.
It's amusing how we all keep ignoring these posts from hyper.
I think people just want a reason to debate with one another Tongue
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
(10-01-2013, 12:21 AM)Sir_Eldras link Wrote: As a longtime player of NI (with a lvl 52 char. and some alts,) I've all but retired from the mod because of this whole camping Odin grind. I've never had a legendary, and have sunk hundreds of hours in to the mod. The only unique thing my main character owns is a silly/weak donator torch, which I use only because it's like my own personal jokey legendary.

Did you know the torch got a buff? I find it a pretty useful weapon now.
With tome and barrel the already rich people have easier access to become even more and more rich. How about reducing the range of barrel and tome? And in case of tome people could be resurrected with half or even less of their hitpoints (dunno if possible).

Also, reducing the range of healing would reduce spam healing (and nullify my multiboxing automagic). I have also been wondering if it would be possible to make healing (from what ever source) restore less hitpoints after each use/treatment.
Yes, resurrecting with less-than-full hp is a good idea. It could also be tied in with the time limit - after 30 seconds you don't get resurrected at all, after 15 seconds you spawn with half health, etc.
With regards to medic box spam, make it so that materials are depleted with every box refill (regular cloth for medic boxes, antiseptic cloth for surgeon kits, etc). A similar system can also be applied to engineer items - wood/metal for normal barricades (both setting down the cade and building it), and sturdy wood/hardened metal for heavy cades, and maybe sulphur for explosive barrels - think of the crafting fees as the cost of developing and prototyping the blueprints for whatever item you're deploying.
(12-01-2013, 02:10 AM)ughgh link Wrote: Yes, resurrecting with less-than-full hp is a good idea. It could also be tied in with the time limit - after 30 seconds you don't get resurrected at all, after 15 seconds you spawn with half health, etc.
With regards to medic box spam, make it so that materials are depleted with every box refill (regular cloth for medic boxes, antiseptic cloth for surgeon kits, etc). A similar system can also be applied to engineer items - wood/metal for normal barricades (both setting down the cade and building it), and sturdy wood/hardened metal for heavy cades, and maybe sulphur for explosive barrels - think of the crafting fees as the cost of developing and prototyping the blueprints for whatever item you're deploying.
Then theoretically you should be able to have as many as your resources could provide, not one per round as it is just a prototype.

It would also make people that grief barrels a lot worse. It would similarly happen for other types of barricades. And how would dropping them work? Would you charge the person who uses it or the person who dropped it.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/l3m/
Also on NI TS and IRC.
Commando: [Lemon]
Sniper: SK_LemonAde
Changing the barrel to a use trigger instead of destruct trigger. Prevents accidental shooting since most people know by now to melee barrels.
(12-01-2013, 05:22 AM)Lemon link Wrote: Then theoretically you should be able to have as many as your resources could provide, not one per round as it is just a prototype.
Nah you still can keep a certain number of them but they cost they be spawned. Makes no sense that a medic carries 50 medic pack because at home in his inventory he has 50 antiseptic clothes etc...

Would you charge the person who uses it or the person who dropped it.
The cost should be put at the "spawn" of it. So someone who's high level with a lot of antiseptic spawns them and give them to the new guy to use them. The new guy who's now being useful shouldn't be penalized. Maybe using mats to spawn them would come a nice advantage. Make the user gets a small amount of Xp. That would greatly help the new people, making them useful and getting them XP, and high level players will rather have a low level to help (while this said low level gets XP) then spam healing boxes (that he paid out of mats) for a small account of XP. Thoughts ?
I think the Idea of Drunken is very good, and everything what the others say is right, some rambos and etc. *It pisses me off* You cant play this mod with fun anymore, its just Legandary here, there or I'm the best... And then redshirts get a Findish and some player which was/are playing 1 year get nothing! This is not fair and the Teamwork doesnt works anymore! I just saw working Teamwork on House Events!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]