Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The New House Banner Ingame Thread
OK there is a problem, why our flag isn't inserted? there is inserted some gymnastics girl on white flag 2 times but not ours?

EDIT:

For next fix patch for current patch plz insert my banner:

A4- House of the Elites

[Image: elitebanner1.png]
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
Why does it seems like my banner is the only 1 that hasent been add'd ? ? ?
(05-04-2012, 10:19 PM)_VoS_Raiden_dk link Wrote: Why does it seems like my banner is the only 1 that hasent been add'd ? ? ?

Mine also wasn't so I am posting again for that patch fix
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
House: Kreuzritter

Slot isn't important
Banners updated
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
F03

[Image: 300ywaw.jpg]

League of Champions

P.S This is not a troll.
New Banner for Vlka Fenryka... make it fit the shields properly.

[Image: 6h13yx.jpg]
[img2]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg20/scaled.php?server=20&filename=dgbannertest.jpg&res=landing[/img2]

Placeholder banner for the Demacian Guard, B02 please!

EDIT: Could you please tell me if the whole emblem will show in-game so I can fix the position appropriately if needed thanks!
Doesn't seem like the Fisticuffs' banner has been added. =/
(09-04-2012, 05:02 AM)Freyr link Wrote: [img2]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg20/scaled.php?server=20&filename=dgbannertest.jpg&res=landing[/img2]

Placeholder banner for the Demacian Guard, B02 please!

EDIT: Could you please tell me if the whole emblem will show in-game so I can fix the position appropriately if needed thanks!
I'm unsure if the whole emblem will fit. It might be a tiny bit too big but I won't know until we insert it into the game. I will add it for now and we'll see Tongue

Banners updated
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus