Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Southern Chidean Knights [EU]
Oh wait, no IRC needed, we're in the same house lol. I sent you a trade invite Smile Small Ammo Crate waiting for delivery!
I'm sorry, I'm late.

well, after rollback I've only 10 AA and 14 wood, at the moment I had no time to farm some more wood Sad please accept this 14 wood for now. as I'll get some more I'll send a trade invite.

(i've accepted your invite).

Yesterday I didn't checkd my char page because I was playing Rugby Challenge and today I discover that my equipment can't be used again  :o
well, I have no armor, no helmet and only 40 gold.  Nice challenge and nice joke by admins  :Smile
Yea that sucks, had the same thing. You can still sell your old armor though, mine was even doubled in worth!

Anyway, it seems I still had a Small Ammo Crate lying around so if you want your wood back..Smile
Found some used armor and helmet. I hate khergit and vaegir stuff but for now I have to use 'em just to survive as I save some gold to buy some better equipment.

Concerning trade, I opened a trade with you again.
I think I just traded you the Ammo Crate, why trade again? Tongue
you're right.

Now, there's another problem: why the f**k I cannot put ammo crate in my support slot? I'm a tinkerer!
That's weird...maybe they disabled it again or something
First post updated Smile
Le_Marousi, SCK_Marousi, that's me Big Grin
Gol is Dead.  :'(

[glow=grey,2,300]he stopped Ni Sad[/glow]
Nah....he reached max level and is waiting for further patches