Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Anyone else thinks Slayer sounds like he should be on whatever Australia's answer is to Jersey Shore?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Frohe Wheinachten !
Wusel @ Omnia
(24-12-2013, 10:19 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Anyone else thinks Slayer sounds like he should be on whatever Australia's answer is to Jersey Shore?

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWizDna1XO4[/embed]
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
To the community that we sometimes prefer spending time with rather then real friends, the Myth brothers wish you all a Merry Christmas! From Hypernoma to the newbies, I hope you all have a great holiday and that you all make the best intoxicated memories of all time!

Glad we are in this community.
Mythil & Mythik
Finished work early, let the drinking commence!
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
[Image: dirtysanta2.jpg]

fuck your Christmas
[Image: cGo2Y67.gif]
Loots - Cherry:1 Sir_Cherry:3 Walls_In_Windows:1 Aceventurier:5 
(24-12-2013, 02:41 PM)Cherry link Wrote:[Image: dirtysanta2.jpg]

fuck your Christmas

classic
Just got in from a big night out! merry Christmas all! And I will see you in the new year!
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
(25-12-2013, 02:07 AM)Bradapple link Wrote:Just got in from a big night out! merry Christmas all! And I will see you in the new year!

Same. Been going on for about 7 Hrs now st onill going. God so tired but I got what I wanted.  Smile

Merry Christmas to all and I'm very sorry and feel bad for all the trouble I have caused.
Merry Christmas All!
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]