Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB Mats
Actually at wave 3 on Hard mode Nord Priests spawn (Most of the time they do) and they drop Lumps quite often actually
(23-02-2013, 01:08 PM)Johnson link Wrote:Actually at wave 3 on Hard mode Nord Priests spawn and they drop Lumps quite often actually
Wave 7

and still, most ppl play on normal these days
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Actually i'm pretty sure they spawn at wave 3 considering all I pretty much do is Farm for mats on Hardmode servers now :/
yeah i am sure bout taht too, mate.
besides this, have a look here http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...810.0.html

i do not want to defend the high prices for lump atm, but it is what it is.
2 days a ago a lump was sold on AH for 100k. No joke.
Did you sell it? Otherwise how would you know? Maybe the person who is selling it took it off AH and put it up for a more reasonable price or the buyer could have been really desperate. Why would anyone buy a Lump for 100k on AH when you can buy one on the fourms for 40-50k
I offer plate mitten for 20hm Smile maybe the traders want plate mits more
My legendary loots:
Gloves of Vidar
Leviathan's Helmet
Impervious
Gothic Plate
Scorn x 2
Typhoon
Legacy
Malice
Houses: CC->Aegis->LK->DB->Tricksters->LH
(23-02-2013, 01:24 PM)Johnson link Wrote:Did you sell it? Otherwise how would you know? Maybe the person who is selling it took it off AH and put it up for a more reasonable price or the buyer could have been really desperate. Why would anyone buy a Lump for 100k on AH when you can buy one on the fourms for 40-50k
Whoever sold a Lump for 40k is either very friendly or very stupid imho, as the price increased in the last few weeks by 50% at least.
Still, people are selling lumps for 50-60k why would anyone want to buy one for 100k when they could save about 40-50k. Anyways I rather not continue this conversation. "Do NOT post price corrections." That's one of the rules of trading.
2 scales for 200 gold?
I suppose you meant 200k Gold. Sorry but i will only pay 90k each for a Scale.