Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House of Tricksters (Hero Class Only) (Recruiting)
Can I have captain Pl0x, I would be such a good member, richer than you i think,  Merry christmas and have a good summer
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
Want to make a apology to this house which I have insulted/enflamed its members in the past. Hope my apologies make us amend our past transgressions. I fully understand if you dont accept them.
After reviewing a few of our houses policies i think it would be good if we could all be as nice as Martin Gismo is towards other players.
He sets a good example as others have expressed. Keep up the good work Martin!
It's good to see the House of Tricksters making an attempt to go in a more compassionate direction. I wish you well in your endeavors.  Smile
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Gib free legendary pls.
(25-12-2013, 06:52 AM)evilban link Wrote:After reviewing a few of our houses policies i think it would be good if we could all be as nice as Martin Gismo is towards other players.
He sets a good example as others have expressed. Keep up the good work Martin!

:-X
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Happy holidays all. We decided to take a house photo for Christmas. Steam message me for a copy. The next iteration will have to include: GeNF, Elmo, and whomever else is still active.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I would like to welcome Shagz to the house of tricksters.

Also we have a new Teamspeak server we have moved to, you can message me or one of the captains on steam for the info. People that have been running with us lately are also welcome.
My good friend Clickeverywhere informed me that it would be a great idea to have a high counsel installed in the house and i believe Hyper stated that it worked for him in the past.

Evilban
High Counsel Members-
PCK
Brosef
Cherry
Martin

We will have a high Counsel meeting tommorow before the event to discuss important house related topics.
Why did I join this house they tied me up, forced moonshine down my throat, rode me like a pig then said I was Mel Gibson *facepalm*

Yes I applied.