Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What Level cap should Ragnarok mode be set at?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Level 39
15.48%
13 15.48%
Level 52
47.62%
40 47.62%
Hero Class
8.33%
7 8.33%
Level 45+
20.24%
17 20.24%
Leave it the way it is im enjoying leaching
8.33%
7 8.33%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Any Dev update on Ragnarok Level Requirement?
I believe Ragnarok was made for the challenge after killing Ragnar so frequently.

I would suggest lvl 52 only, and I would remove all the XP, and add 20% more gold obtained from slain Nords. That 20% would represent the assist XP you would use to buy gold anyway. At lvl 52 you should already have your last support class, and if you dont, keep enjoying Hard Mode.

No XP will keep some leechers away and will turn down the envy to join from lower level players.

Thoughts?
Sounds good Sphinx.
(10-07-2013, 01:20 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: I believe Ragnarok was made for the challenge after killing Ragnar so frequently.

I would suggest lvl 52 only, and I would remove all the XP, and add 20% more gold obtained from slain Nords. That 20% would represent the assist XP you would use to buy gold anyway. At lvl 52 you should already have your last support class, and if you dont, keep enjoying Hard Mode.

No XP will keep some leechers away and will turn down the envy to join from lower level players.

Thoughts?
i support this
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski
(10-07-2013, 07:27 PM)Bananix link Wrote: [quote author=_Sphinx_ link=topic=15568.msg124161#msg124161 date=1373462401]
I believe Ragnarok was made for the challenge after killing Ragnar so frequently.

Thoughts?
i support this
[/quote]

Yup sounds good, Level 52, more gold and no XP. Just need to get this contract signed by Barristan now Big Grin
lets spam him on IRC
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
Not sure why you would bother Barristan for that though. You definately would get a "fuck off" as answer i think Tongue specially if you spam him on irc with that. The call is more Hyper's and Hande's. Best just leave the idea here and let them read it, and laugh. Bugging them wont help your idea Tongue
"fuck off"

Time to make it level 27 Big Grin
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Why not to level 1 ?  Tongue

Redshirt invasion !
Hande; the man with a plan!

Stamp of approval!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(11-07-2013, 09:00 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Not sure why you would bother Barristan for that though. You definately would get a "fuck off" as answer i think Tongue specially if you spam him on irc with that. The call is more Hyper's and Hande's. Best just leave the idea here and let them read it, and laugh. Bugging them wont help your idea Tongue
sphinx we failed. Tongue
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane