Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What is the best weapon for Archer
Fell edge is usable by archers as well I think
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Nope. It is useable by Commando's and Sharpshooters.
(05-05-2013, 08:45 PM)SLK_Commander link Wrote:Nope. It is useable by Commando's and Sharpshooters.
Considering the legendary items thread says it is usable by everyone and I see Sepsis using it on his Sniper, I'd be inclined to disagree unless it has changed in the past week.
Felt edge is usable by everyone
Oh snap...Got a new thing to save up for
Apsods isn't usable by Snipers.
Striker strikes again.

For me if you dont try to slash with your archer, a ek is useless! Other weapons are much faster, and you just need the weapon for fast defending, if an enemy gets to close!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Worm Bane? Fast so its in your oppinien the best weapon?
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
(06-05-2013, 02:22 PM)Jalau link Wrote:For me if you dont try to slash with your archer, a ek is useless! Other weapons are much faster, and you just need the weapon for fast defending, if an enemy gets to close!
Fast defending? EK is faster than WB, just because it's long and powerful doesn't mean it's a slashing weapon. So EK is not useless Smile
Never said Worm Bane, lol. But if you have an EK it takes much time to change to it if you are close to an enemy!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]