Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS:Eastern katana
DWP is 4m, but a thunder pike is 4.5m?

That doesn't sound right to me.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I really don't understand why are you offering so much...
It's just a sword and even not the best!
I don't know all Stats, but it makes 50 damage right?
50 damage is not that high to give 20 millionen...
My Opinion..
O-Kay.....I will change it just for you.... Wink
Ok, all people post here or tell in-game same things over and over about eastern katana, how they dont like it or how shitty it actually is and why it should not cost that much; let me try to explain.

First, its maybe not as rare as other weapons but when it comes down to 2handed legendaries you have 2 alternatives; ags and vgs. They already cost too much and rare as hell; so eastern katana is only valid choice to buy as a good 2handed legendary since it drops more than those...

2nd, we have too many commandos; so even if you have a rare xbow(for example) if you count classes in; we have less 2hander legendaries per commando...

3rd; specially after the latest patch its more usable now; 53 damage with 102 speed which mean hell of a dot(damage over time)... Please save yourself from trouble of saying that "its not that good", it is. (Thats the part i cant stand it anymore Sad )

So if you can find an aurora blade(which is bastard with 50c dmg), or worm bane(if you can deal with its lenght now and less damage) or a sun pike(if you can deal using a polearm as a commando and damaging yourself because of friendly fire time to time) then good for you. If you cant; then an eastern katana is your only choice. So stop telling its a shitty wep. or it cant cost that much; it costs more and more as time passes unfortunately :/.

Hence; we need more 2handed legendaries devs! Hehehe Smile.(Thats how i can jump to the topic i actually want to say lol)

And we have many "crazy" offers here, its becoming very tempting...hmm....no no, i cant sell it Tongue.

By the way, sorry posting something unrelated to this trade; but actually its related deeply...

--------

Lets make this post more valid; i offer you Sun Pike+hmm trans armor(blue)+plate mittens ofcourse!(i always add one into my trade offers Tongue ). Just avoid this offer since its already less than other offers, i just want to keep all shit i wrote here to stand and not get deleted Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
I need it because I am an archer Smile
vovgre tell me when you want to do the trade, trying to get my damn friend to talk to me, he has my Trans and Dwp and Highlander
I will get the stuff today

I GOT IT!
BEST offer 22.71million
1 x DWP (6M)
1 x Wormbane (5M)
1 x Orange Trans(3M)
1 x Sugarloaf(650k)
1 x Highlander Claymore(750k)
1 x Swadian Hope(3M)
7 x Scales of Fafnir(770k)
1 x Snake Spear(800k)
1 x Flamberge(350k)