Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI drinking Game
There are no real winners here, only losers. If we suddenly see what is clearly face-to-keyboard chat then we know you are unconscious so that is a loss. Also if we hear you spew over TS then I think we can class that as a loss. To win at this game you simply have to get plastered and have fun!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
GASHY'S OFFICIAL NI DRINKING GAME

1 Drink - Every time a shield breaks

1 Drink - Every time a teammate finishes a wave having fought with a Heavy Practice Sword or Frying Pan

1 Drink - Every time a cade breaks

3 Drinks - Every nord killed by melee (fists or kick)

3 Drinks - Every time you burp on ts

1 Drink - Every time a player dies

1 Drink - Every time you need to go AFK

2 Drinks - If you die (3 drink if you suicide). Take an additional drink for a headshot or death by assassination

Finish your drink - If a boss kills you

1 Drink - Every time somebody in your house joins the game

1 Drink - Barrel or tome is used

2 Drinks - If somebody fails to save last at an appropriate time

1 Drinks - Somebody asks if "anyone wants to join their house"

3 Drinks - All of your cades break

3 Drinks - Server wipe

1 Drink - A bot is glitched

5 Drinks - Nobody playing has any cades

3 Drinks - Killed by Sleipnir

Finish your drink - Barristan gets perma-banned. (Hyper is a bit pissy that someone banned him)

If you kill any nord with a med box or deployable everyone must finish their drink

If you kill any boss with a frying pan, everyone partaking in the game must finish their drink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I approve of these new and improved rules seeing as it involves drinking more  ;D
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Dude, I am so doing this..
you admins better watch out
because i'm gonna be drunk and
climbin in yo' windows
snatchin' yo' people up
runnin' out of SKS' so we got drink alot.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Already going down as I type. Join the NI teamspeak and enjoy
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Should be called "Piss the bed"  Tongue
"Free searching, self perfecting" Ⓐ

Blacksmith 16 Armorsmith 19 alchemist 19
Was quite fun, even without mic (over for me now, fuckin Germany Big Grin) whens next?
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Ok now that we have put together some working rules, and they're pretty fun, we'll see about having another one over a weekend. Seems us week drinkers are in a minority! But you don't need a dev to tell you when to play, if anyone wants to, feel free to organise it amongst yourselves and I'm sure people will turn up Big Grin

But that was great fun. Do not want to hear the recordings.
- Fingus
(03-01-2013, 10:53 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Ok now that we have put together some working rules, and they're pretty fun, we'll see about having another one over a weekend. Seems us week drinkers are in a minority! But you don't need a dev to tell you when to play, if anyone wants to, feel free to organise it amongst yourselves and I'm sure people will turn up Big Grin

But that was great fun. Do not want to hear the recordings.

It just has more style if it`s "official" Big Grin
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(03-01-2013, 10:53 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: But that was great fun. Do not want to hear the recordings.

I want to hear the recordings ;P
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD