Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How did you find NordInvasion
How i found the mod was actually thru my second oldest sister. I found her playing the mod on her laptop and she told me it was pretty fun and i should try it. Actually at first i refuse to play it because i thought everything that my sister played was stupid. So she pestered me for the next 2 days to try it and play with her and i said kept saying no. Until later one night i found some of my old regiment friends on ts playing the mod and they told me to try it. So the next day i asked my sister where to download it and then she continuously mocked me for the next 10 mins saying that she knew i would ask to try it out and that she has a good taste in games and i sucked. So then i downloaded it and we both for awhile then we stopped playing for a couple months. Then i started playing again and she didn't and now here i am 
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
(12-08-2013, 01:16 AM)Darkfire6 link Wrote: How i found the mod was actually thru my second oldest sister. I found her playing the mod on her laptop and she told me it was pretty fun and i should try it. Actually at first i refuse to play it because i thought everything that my sister played was stupid. So she pestered me for the next 2 days to try it and play with her and i said kept saying no. Until later one night i found some of my old regiment friends on ts playing the mod and they told me to try it. So the next day i asked my sister where to download it and then she continuously mocked me for the next 10 mins saying that she knew i would ask to try it out and that she has a good taste in games and i sucked. So then i downloaded it and we both for awhile then we stopped playing for a couple months. Then i started playing again and she didn't and now here i am

lol nice story Big Grin
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
I thought this was a singleplayer mod so I downloaded it off of taleworlds. Awesome mod, wish I was still in love with it.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Logicz dragged me into it when we were only 10 players in Nordinvasion, pretty much when there were only 2 types of enemies, I'm a vet.

#Swag.
When I first started to play Warband, my good friend Doom and I were looking through some mods and he spotted this one. When I looked through it I didn't think much... I gave it a go and instantly loved it. What really kept me playing was the chance to spot a wild Gashy amongst the team... Back when I first started playing, Gashy was like a god to me...
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
(26-02-2013, 11:16 PM)Legend link Wrote: Saw it on the taleworlds Caravansarei Smile
same here
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
A friend (dasu AKA Trojkątny I guess) told me (nearly 2 yrs ago):
Quote:Hey, check it out! Something like Full Invasion and cRPG at once! http://nordinvasion.com
I took to NI very quickly  :3
Playing NI since December 2011
A few people from my NW regiment (which was in the NaS mod then) were playing it a lot so i joined them even though only one of them plays now out of the whole house (called the Mr's house also were i got all my characters name's from) and the house fell apart lol...
I'm back baby

My NW regiment started playing
Tier 4 Commando Tier 4 Crossbowman Tier 3 Archer
Teutonic Knights Forever

Kills
Prince 2x
Friend told me about it