Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Loot system
I totaly agree with proton even fara got his 2nd hurricane within 1 monthe that is redicules to me
*ridiculous

And guys, you all know that the loot system is based on coincidence. That's the only way which suits the whole game system. Try to develop another possibility and try to find a way to implement it instead of raging on other players loots. Just because you feel disadvantaged? That's life!
Turning off the whole aspect of luck would be bad for the mod, as everything would be so monotonous then, you'll miss an incentive to play this mod.
Just raging or even leaving the mod due to less or none loot (legendary) is just pathetic.

And think about this: Shouldn't the fun be the main incentive for playing? Playing with friends?

I can't give any ideas for improving the loot system, because I think that the loot system is fine as it is.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(10-06-2015, 12:14 PM)GrafBlade link Wrote: (...) And think about this: Shouldn't the fun be the main incentive for playing? Playing with friends?(...)
This ! Thanks man, I'm affraid too many ppl forget the simple truth.
If it was about loot, i would have stoped playing long ago.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
Instead of making complaints about not being able to loot a legendary, how about you go play the mod and increase the chance of loot?  And last I checked, they are called legendaries for a reason...
Legendary Drops:
(12-06-2015, 03:02 PM)TheGrayDragon link Wrote: Instead of making complaints about not being able to loot a legendary, how about you go play the mod and increase the chance of loot?  And last I checked, they are called legendaries for a reason...
It's about keeping people playing - what you are saying is a very naive point. People have left the mod because they played so much, trying to increase that drop chance and ended up getting bored from that endless grind.
(12-06-2015, 03:06 PM)Falcon link Wrote: [quote author=TheGrayDragon link=topic=43016.msg233025#msg233025 date=1434121334]
Instead of making complaints about not being able to loot a legendary, how about you go play the mod and increase the chance of loot?  And last I checked, they are called legendaries for a reason...
It's about keeping people playing - what you are saying is a very naive point. People have left the mod because they played so much, trying to increase that drop chance and ended up getting bored from that endless grind.
[/quote]
And people leave because the game gets boring after looting five legendaries.
(12-06-2015, 03:31 PM)Soviet link Wrote: [quote author=Falcon link=topic=43016.msg233026#msg233026 date=1434121580]
[quote author=TheGrayDragon link=topic=43016.msg233025#msg233025 date=1434121334]
[/quote]
[/quote]

We ain't talking about those with alot of loots but about a regular player with none legendary.

(12-06-2015, 03:02 PM)TheGrayDragon link Wrote: Instead of making complaints about not being able to loot a legendary, how about you go play the mod and increase the chance of loot?  And last I checked, they are called legendaries for a reason...

After years of playing, you get bored. This game is teambased, still alot of players never loot in years while a few loots a legendary monthly.
Mostly if devs are responding on threads, they are looking to teambase, however, in our opinion, it isn't that case with loot.

I still hope that a dev can respond about all the complains/ideas about the loot system. Like the idea about teamrewards.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(12-06-2015, 04:17 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: [quote author=Soviet link=topic=43016.msg233028#msg233028 date=1434123118]
[quote author=Falcon link=topic=43016.msg233026#msg233026 date=1434121580]
[quote author=TheGrayDragon link=topic=43016.msg233025#msg233025 date=1434121334]
[/quote]
[/quote]

We ain't talking about those with alot of loots but about a regular player with none legendary.[/quote]
can't say i really give a shit

Anyway, here's my opinion. Loot system is fine, it just needs stricter rules and enforcing. Everyone who contribute (with no regard to wealth, level adjusted) deserve loot. If they're not contributing, get rid of them to make room for someone who hopefully won't be completely useless.
I was wondering... how about giving a legendary to everyone who haven't looted one in 365 days? For Christmas every year? Wouldn't it be nice?