Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
No idea when it is though, im not shabby in melee though Big Grin
Also Im racking up leather, when i get 1000, ill send it your way.
(25-02-2013, 11:39 PM)Sir_Aragorn link Wrote:Also Im racking up leather, when i get 1000, ill send it your way.
same with me
Would fight for our glory in the tourney, as 1H or Crossbower preferably.
Kinda depends on when the event will happen, though.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
I'm in for the tourney, put me down as a good meleer if you want Gash.

EDIT: Also willing to train players in the art of blocking and fighting Native style if they are interested.
Start the game already!
I'll volunteer for the tourney as well, either as archer or melee. Fair warning though, my sniper skills suck and my Native skill kinda deterioirated after a month of staright autoblocking on NI so you might wanna put me as a reserveĀ  Tongue.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.
(25-02-2013, 11:55 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote:I'm in for the tourney, put me down as a good meleer if you want Gash.

EDIT: Also willing to train players in the art of blocking and fighting Native style if they are interested.

I would be honored. Some veteran hands could prove useful in the fray. Also seeing that we are mostly located in the US and the tourney servers are based in Europe, a team of 6-10 would be ideal. I'll choose our team out of who volunteers when the time comes. If somebody can't show, others can sub in.

So far I have Genpuu, Blade, Aragorn, Sparhawk, Peso, Fluffy, Jeff and I. Who else will conquer the world with me?
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Get tammo, he is a spammy noob!
i should be back to melee in the tourney as well
(26-02-2013, 12:15 AM)SK_Blade link Wrote:i should be back to melee in the tourney as well

Yeah blade got a concussion from FTK (Face to Keyboard) after the tourney.