Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Complete Guide to the Swadian's Equipment!
Just noticed that the Dragon helm says it is dropped by Ragnar.  It is actually dropped by Prince.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Schlachtschwerter can be bought on the marketplace for 1k gold.
Thank you, added!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(07-07-2014, 11:37 AM)Maroon link Wrote: Thank you, added!

your welcome, btw I couldn't find dragon halberd anywhere. Is this Item missing from the list, or am I missing it  Tongue.
(07-07-2014, 10:22 PM)Bas link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=20879.msg186162#msg186162 date=1404733065]
Thank you, added!

your welcome, btw I couldn't find dragon halberd anywhere. Is this Item missing from the list, or am I missing it  Tongue.
[/quote]
You missed it.
Yea, Dragon Halberd is usable by Heavy Skirmisher and above, so that's why it's not listed under Pikeman.

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
My bad thanks for letting me know.
I think that Red Tunic over Mail is usable by Heavy Infantry ( already have this) Sergeant, Commando , Heavy Longbowman and Sniper but i can be wrong. You can add this to the list if you want of course xd.

BTW. Great work Big Grin
My Legendaries:
- Grinder Helmet      April 2012
- Aketon                 June 2013
- Two Handed Axe     May 2013
It's usable by Heavy Infantry and above, and Sniper. However, I didn't have it under Sniper yet, so thanks for mentioning it.

Dragon is correct.  It is usable by heavy longbowman.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q