Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Birthday Thread
(10-09-2014, 01:17 PM)Xen link Wrote: Happy Birthday Nka! Maybe someone will sell you a Valsgarde :L
That'll have to a be a bloody miracle.

Thx guys
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(10-09-2014, 12:56 PM)Noname link Wrote: [quote author=Nka19 link=topic=11385.msg196880#msg196880 date=1410349179]
[quote author=Noname link=topic=11385.msg196865#msg196865 date=1410334150]
Happy 25th Birthday Nka Wink
24*

Thank you
[/quote]
Nah, Your 25th Birthday is right. It's a little tricky, but on Your first birthday You were 0 years old, so it is Your 25th Tongue
[/quote]
The definition that states a birthday is a day of someone's birth does not include the year. As the context is counting anniversaries of the birth, the birth itself is not a birthday.

Happy 24th birthday, Nka~
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I'm seeing this a little more mathematically, both should be right, even if my point of view isn't that common Wink
(10-09-2014, 05:39 PM)Noname link Wrote: I'm seeing this a little more mathematically, both should be right, even if my point of view isn't that common Wink
No, by the definition of the word "birthday," it's the anniversary, which does not include the original event.

This is not a problem of combinatorics, being the first number is not analogous to being the first anniversary.

I accept your apology.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(10-09-2014, 05:39 PM)Noname link Wrote: I'm seeing this a little more mathematically, both should be right, even if my point of view isn't that common Wink

No one cares!!!  Wink
Thranduils birthday Party has started

Today is my 16th birthday which allows me to drink beer (without alacohol of course).

when will the Party start ? :
the whole time since now

guys who are invited (just send me a PM to get invited)
Guest List
Things we have to bring?:

best wishes

Thranduil

lets celebrate with ´´celebrations``(germans know them ) = some mixed  candys

Madjosh,Brennax,Benschie,Handef_Snizel and Floki have joined my Party

[Image: unbenannt4q62ra9gvf.png]
[Image: unbenanntsf9hye1bjl.png]
Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man
Warden

Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man_II
Chosen Marksman

Steamname: matthias[IR_Nr59]
Happy Birthday, I can give You some Apples and Raw Fish ingame  ;D
Happy Birthday my Comrade-in-Archery!  Big Grin
(22-09-2014, 02:46 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Today is my 16th birthday which allows me to drink beer (without alacohol of course).

I've been drinking virgin mixed drinks since 13. Congrats anyways.
(22-09-2014, 02:46 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Guest List
Things we have to bring?:

Madjosh,Handef_Snizelhave joined my Party
Wow friends, you told me you were both keen for this last night but I never thought you were so keen that you would even bring chips and dip, enjoy the night Smile
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD