Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report FGT
Disrespecting players, using mighty foul language toward players
Please come to IRC for these kind of problems in the future, so we can directly help you out.
I guess his name is "FGT"? Do you have screen shots?/Do you know what server you were playing on and at which time it happened?
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]
Normal _NA3,  1:40 am CST - 1:50 am CST
(16-09-2014, 06:57 AM)John_Morgan link Wrote: Normal _NA3,  1:40 am CST - 1:50 am CST

Need some more details than that. When this sort of things happens take some screenshots and get the guy's name. Jump on IRC when it happens, we can come onto the server and sort it out.
yes i have seen this guy on the server swearing and disrespecting many players if there is only 1 person alive he will shout at them to die and will tell na and eu players to leave au servers. next time i see him do it i will get some screen shots
(16-09-2014, 06:46 AM)John_Morgan link Wrote: Disrespecting players, using mighty foul language toward players
(16-09-2014, 09:13 AM)Jerre link Wrote: yes i have seen this guy on the server swearing and disrespecting many players if there is only 1 person alive he will shout at them to die and will tell na and eu players to leave au servers. next time i see him do it i will get some screen shots
I know i shouldn't be posting here but I can vouch for this.
(16-09-2014, 09:13 AM)Jerre link Wrote: yes i have seen this guy on the server swearing and disrespecting many players if there is only 1 person alive he will shout at them to die and will tell na and eu players to leave au servers. next time i see him do it i will get some screen shots

Cheers for that. I will keep the thread open because I don't have high hopes that this kid is going to learn any time soon.
Knew I wouldn't have to wait long. Player temp banned form server and warned.