Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Kiting with full xp/gold/loot?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
92.77%
77 92.77%
no
7.23%
6 7.23%
other suggestion, please state in thread
0%
0 0%
Total 83 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kiting
Waiting 40 min for another run becouse there's no space for you it's definitely a better option.
(03-04-2017, 09:20 AM)Rowan Wrote: I am in favour of this especially since this won't effect gameplay at all and will encourage playing on empty servers.

It will fill up the empty servers yes, but I know for sure that there will be (((angry))) people on the server always asking others to leave.
(03-04-2017, 05:45 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 09:20 AM)Rowan Wrote: I am in favour of this especially since this won't effect gameplay at all and will encourage playing on empty servers.

It will fill up the empty servers yes, but I know for sure that there will be (((angry))) people on the server always asking others to leave.

It doesn't seem great to justify the current situation on the basis that some players break a mutually exclusive already-existing rule against asking people to leave.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(03-04-2017, 05:45 PM)Corndogg Wrote: Waiting 40 min for another run becouse there's no space for you it's definitely a better option.

Ofc. it is.

But seriously. Playing alone or with friend makes game too easy. Less nords spawn and it's faster to reach wave 15.

I guess, this mod was created with cooperation in mind.

As NordInvasion page says:

Quote:The Nords have invaded Swadia and His Royal Highness has summoned all his forces to defend the nation and repel the invaders. Reports are coming in that huge armies are making their way through the pass at Jelbegi. Meanwhile, hundreds of refugees have been making the arduous trip to safety following attacks on local villages.

"summoned all his forces to defend the nation" not "summoned his loyal soldier to alone deal with Nords"
(03-04-2017, 05:56 PM)Rezev Wrote: But seriously. Playing alone or with friend makes game too easy. Less nords spawn and it's faster to reach wave 15.

I guess, this mod was created with cooperation in mind.

As NordInvasion page says:

Quote:The Nords have invaded Swadia and His Royal Highness has summoned all his forces to defend the nation and repel the invaders. Reports are coming in that huge armies are making their way through the pass at Jelbegi. Meanwhile, hundreds of refugees have been making the arduous trip to safety following attacks on local villages.

The King has called for all available units to assist.

"summoned all his forces to defend the nation" not "summoned his loyal soldier to alone deal with Nords"

Except 16 players is as arbitrary and as good as any other smaller natural number. The entire "nation," isn't capable of getting on a server anyway:

Soldiers in the army 102,364
Soldiers on the battlefield 51

Either way, it's just flavor for roleplaying and/or immersion. If you want to actually stick to the story, you should never respawn, use out of game communication, type when dead, and so on.

And has it been proven to be easier "alone or with a friend?" The fact that few people can successful complete Ragnarok in a small group seems to show otherwise. Meanwhile it's trivial with 16 players despite there being more bots.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Well, with good friend, equipment, decend support, and skill enough to headshot nords. You can easily do any mode you want.

Devs did good thing lowering exp and gold when there is not enough players on server. You should accept that.
Kiting is fun because it actually requires skill Tongue
Maybe some people find shooting over the cades in the same spot whole run more interesting (of course it is the point of the mod) but it shouldn't be only option to play.
Sometimes playing on full server is just boring, and then it's cool to kite some runs and get some variety.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(03-04-2017, 06:18 PM)Rezev Wrote: Well, with good friend, equipment, decend support, and skill enough to headshot nords. You can easily do any mode you want.

Devs did good thing lowering exp and gold when there is not enough players on server. You should accept that.

Theres alot of if in that sentence.  Your welcome to share your opinion here aswell, but if you look at all the others showing their opinion, you can see that the majority of 90% wants it. 
And clearly we dont want to accept it, as we have been asking to change back for 3 years now. 
But I would like to ask you a question: You would rather wait 45 mins to get into a server, than having kiting back?
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
(03-04-2017, 06:18 PM)Rezev Wrote: Well, with good friend, equipment, decend support, and skill enough to headshot nords. You can easily do any mode you want.

The strength of my friendship helps in beating a server? Anyway, when you need to add qualifiers it's not unconditionally true. So you should at least amend your previous claim:

(03-04-2017, 05:56 PM)Rezev Wrote: But seriously. Playing alone or with friend makes game too easy. Less nords spawn and it's faster to reach wave 15.

(03-04-2017, 06:18 PM)Rezev Wrote: Devs did good thing lowering exp and gold when there is not enough players on server. You should accept that.

So nothing should ever be requested and we should always accept the game as is? Are you saying there's never been a community-suggested feature in the entire history of the 12 (quickly checked, might be more) major builds?

Well its not problem for me to wait 45 mins to join server, as I can do other things while waiting.
I wait for free slot every day.

Quote:So nothing should ever be requested and we should always accept the game as is?

Yes.