Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Yarr! Map Updates!
What he said ^^.
Start the game already!
Well why don't I get us started?

While shield-walling has proven to be an extremely effective tactic, its boring and turns the game into a major grindfest.

So what can we do to improve tactics given what we have?

Fixed.
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Wait Spar!

Think of the Hande!!

Without these tears of deliciousness, he'll surely starve!

@The Cid:

Constructive opinions are still welcome (e.g. (a) is good / bad, (if bad) you could improve it by....).

However saying a flat out "I don't like it" isn't going to help anyone.
Without saying what you do/don't like and being more specific, how are we meant to know what to/not change? (we can't read minds).

It's a rather pointless statement.

EDIT: Damn I'm a slow typer Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I would really love to see a moving shieldwall, like the Romans did - shielders all around and pikemen and two handers in the middle, while the archers setup at the back somewhere and snipe.

We've got some cool stuff coming in soon that will make this even more appealing Wink
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Well putting a log across a previous camping spot is a terrible idea. I think it will annoy many players myself included.  Agreed it could get boring for long term players but think of the lower class players that need exp.
I have wanted to do that for a LOOONG time, never got around to it though. You know, if you added a toggle walk, it would be so much easier!
Start the game already!
Im trying to make map where you could defend, which is not boring and it's not too easy.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Come join me in AFG land!

I really don't have the right to complain since i havn't payed for any of this, i would if i could. Or well... Not now i guess.
I just hope that someone is able to enjoy these map updates.

Good luck and happy slaying!
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
I just want to admit that normal players arent able to spawn stuff like devs or dont play this mod long enough to wear heavy stuff like most of the admins do !
That means that they just arent able to help in movable shieldwalls etc.
You guys shouldnt forget how hard it is to survive without camping at low lvls / lvl 32-38 at hard !
I guess playing in dev stuff made you forget reality of killing nords without OP stuff
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
Personally I'd love to see shielding change;

Either becoming more proactive: e.g. Limited attacking capability and/or shieldbash (not sure whether codeable).

Or taking a backseat, with cades or some other device forming the main barrier between player and bots. Shielding becoming a last stand kind of thing.

To me, shielding seems to slow down gameplay a lot atm. It also forces(ed) teams to have large numbers of commandos relative to everything else.

However that was assuming the camping mentality was going to stay Tongue.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.