Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB Eastern Katana
Good Luck Big Grin
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Bump!
Alright.... since nobody seems to be interested in selling this weapon.... please at least tell me what you would accept as an offer and I would maybe add more then... (I am mad I guess)
As I told you on Steam mate, Katana owners basically look for something better than it to sell this weapon. I'd personally do EK + something for VGS or AGS or one of the new legendaries. I hope I'm wrong, you really deserve a seller. Your offer is epic Smile
(06-02-2013, 08:05 PM)Lollo link Wrote: As I told you on Steam mate, Katana owners basically look for something better than it to sell this weapon. I'd personally do EK + something for VGS or AGS or one of the new legendaries. I hope I'm wrong, you really deserve a seller. Your offer is epic Smile

That's mostly true but I for example played a lot on my Pikeman and need some kind of change so I sold some of my pikeman stuff to play infantry a bit Wink
Maybe I am lucky and find someone who is interested in doing this the other way around Smile
Bump. Changed my offer so it's way too high now....But it seems to be necessary.
Bump.
It seems no one is selling.
(23-02-2013, 12:28 PM)Seaward link Wrote: It seems no one is selling.

And? Why should you care about my buisness?
Please stop posting such useless comments of obvious stuff in the future just to reach the next rank in the forum or annoy the thread owners.
Thanks.
(23-02-2013, 12:38 PM)Drunken Monkey link Wrote: [quote author=Seaward link=topic=9730.msg85639#msg85639 date=1361622524]
It seems no one is selling.

And? Why should you care about my buisness?
Please stop posting such useless comments of obvious stuff in the future just to reach the next rank in the forum or annoy the thread owners.
Thanks.
[/quote]

Ease up turbo. I recently tried to buy one myself. My comment was made in sympathy, take it as intended.