Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Yarr! Map Updates!
I think the maps are just getting bigger and i dont like this! They dont look so amazing, like the old Maps! Just placed something here and here and we are finished! Sorry for this but i think like this! You dont even know where  the bots will come from because there are so many fucking ways, like in outskirts!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(28-01-2013, 07:22 PM)Jalau link Wrote:I think the maps are just getting bigger and i dont like this! They dont look so amazing, like the old Maps! Just placed something here and here and we are finished! Sorry for this but i think like this! You dont even know where  the bots will come from because there are so many fucking ways, like in outskirts!

Are you drunk? Smile the accesable area of outskirts isn`t exactly what i would call large..
Wusel @ Omnia
I dont know how to explain this xD
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I know I'm probably hanging myself here (and showing how much of a noob I am) but I honestly feel like outskirts and swadian city should just be trashed and replaced with different maps altogether. I've seen some pretty interesting maps in the maps section and feel like some of those would do more justice then these two. Just my two dirty cents.
Map Fix

Hande's Retreat
The map is nice...Hände's retreat

For archers...
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
3 of the four classes are ranged Tongue. Besides, there are plenty of cade spots on the map.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Map fix & Update
The First Defence
Swadian Temple
Hande's Retreat
Swadian Outskirts
Hidden Cave
Mountain Pass