Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sever Connection Issues
This is'nt really a bug but i didn't know where else to post this. I've been having terrible issues with disconnecting from servers. It doesn't matter what server I'm on or what my ping is, it seems to disconnect irregularly. I there anything I can do to help stabilize my connection to the servers?
SilentKnight: 52 Royal Guard
DeadShot: 52 Sniper Hybrid
Athena: 51 Pikeman
Perhaps you can't play on some maps, you will get freezed client for 2 mins then disconnect on them.
Steam - thebadmanFT
I have the same issue. I cannot connect any server anymore ... just happend 2 Minutes ago ...
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
So you see any message or it simply doesnt shows servers?
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(08-04-2013, 02:21 AM)wdm_silentkillz2552 link Wrote: This is'nt really a bug but i didn't know where else to post this. I've been having terrible issues with disconnecting from servers. It doesn't matter what server I'm on or what my ping is, it seems to disconnect irregularly. I there anything I can do to help stabilize my connection to the servers?

Make sure you have the correct client installed. Check your connectivity with out M&B servers, then get back to us.
It's been awhile since I posted this but this issue is once again plaguing my Nord Invasion. For awhile it seemed to have solved itself but the issue has returned, and is more frequent than before. As I originally posted, the disconnects from servers seem to be irregular and "unpredictable". What I mean by unpredictable is that although it does happen randomly it feels as if the disconnects were driven by karma. For example my housemates and I will hop on an empty server, in our region (NA to be exact), and try our best to get to the end boss. By the time we get to last spawn wave, the sever will have grown full and one of my housemates will make a comment about me disconnecting before we make it to last boss. This is of course a joke and we laugh about it but some times, humorously, it happens. When I do get disconnected it will seem as though the game has frozen for a few seconds, my steam voice chat will lag for a few seconds (people stop taking mid-sentence then resume further into their sentence), and then ill be kicked back to server selection with the message "You have been disconnected from server" with the option to close the message. From experience this occurrence happens no matter what server I'm on (hard, normal, Eu, NA, ect.), it does not matter what my ping or the server ping is, and it does not matter how crowded the server is (I have been disconnected while soloing). A friend of mine suggested this issue may have to do with my internet ports and router, but he was unsure and told me to check if that was the case. I'm not much of a tech guy so I have no idea where to search for the answer to that, let alone actually open my ports if that is truly the case. I am in the processes however, of verifying Mount and Blade and redownloading Nord Invasion to see if that is that fixes the problem. If this doesn't not help, does anyone know what the problem might be?

Edit: Verified Mount and Blade and everything was succesfully verified, and I completely wiped NI from my mods files and redownloaded and reinstalled it. Still haveing the disconnection issues, and today I disconnected 3 times with in a 2 hour period.
bump
Can you see if this issue also affects native multiplayer?

Sounds like a general connection issue, since TS seems to lag as well.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Yes, after about hour of native multiplayer I did disconnected once. So it does appear to be a general connection issue, however it seems to be isolated to Mount and Blade. I have never had this problem on other multiplayer games and I'm unsure as to how I can make my connection more stable for Mount and Blade. Any Ideas for a possible solution?
Press the Windows key + R.
Type into the pop-up CMD (doesn't need caps)
Type "ping google.com -n 1000"
It should then start pinging google. (Sends off a little packet of data, times how long it takes for a response)

Do this while playing M&B and atleast once without.

If your doing it while playing M&B, when you DC, look at the pings. If they are huge (lower is better) or it says something like "no response", then it's a general connection issue.

Post the end results (Max ping, min ping, avg ping, packet loss)
You don't need to post your IP or anything, I would advise you don't.

Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.