Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Yarr! Map Updates!
Map Update & Fix

Map update release:
The First Defence

Map fixes:
Ancient Bastion
Swadian Castle
Swadian Hamlet
Swadian Keep
Hande's Retreat
Fortress Under Siege
Swadian Village
Offshore

Love,
NordInvasion Scene Team
Hooray! now I can crawl back to my hay pile in the corner of the dungeon and sleep
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
Good job as usual. I hope to see a fix fort he broken hypers hell soon ^^.
Wusel @ Omnia
Wih 0.5.0 . Did the issue with the bots getting stuck behind the wall in the Great Hall get fixed?
I havent played it yet so i cant say for sure.
(04-06-2013, 09:21 AM)Punishment link Wrote:Wih 0.5.0 . Did the issue with the bots getting stuck behind the wall in the Great Hall get fixed?

Well report bugs you know so we can fix!
Thanks for bringing that Old Swadian Village back again, Hande! Great map, awesome memories! Keep on the good work, your maps have been incredible since the beginning!  Smile
(04-06-2013, 03:19 PM)Drunken Monkey link Wrote:Thanks for bringing that Old Swadian Village back again, Hande! Great map, awesome memories! Keep on the good work, your maps have been incredible since the beginning!  Smile

You can tell that to Benschie.. I gave him task to remake it.  Wink
(04-06-2013, 03:23 PM)Hande link Wrote:[quote author=Drunken Monkey link=topic=3197.msg114460#msg114460 date=1370359170]
Thanks for bringing that Old Swadian Village back again, Hande! Great map, awesome memories! Keep on the good work, your maps have been incredible since the beginning!  Smile

You can tell that to Benschie.. I gave him task to remake it.  Wink
[/quote]
Fine, then the praise for the swadian village goes to you, Benschie ^^
(04-06-2013, 03:13 PM)Hande link Wrote:[quote author=Punishment link=topic=3197.msg114372#msg114372 date=1370337686]
Wih 0.5.0 . Did the issue with the bots getting stuck behind the wall in the Great Hall get fixed?

Well report bugs you know so we can fix!
[/quote]

Well it was such a common issue i thought someone else had already done so. Ill be sure to report it when i see it happening again.
Really like the new maps. Besides the fog..and also might wanna check map bugs soon? Theres a couple game breaking ones in First Defence.