Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Classes
Edit please note these skills are separate from the engineer/medic skills...

some general ideas for new professional skills which you should pay for say from a college or tutor to train you this would also use exp and a lot of gold (tutors cost lots to teach you there skills) to gain the skills (some skills also have a basic exp requirements say for example tier one of the arrow maker should be only available to people who have 5000 ranged exp and some even have quest requirements to gain top level) also you can ONLY have one skill at a time....

Shield bearer class
tier 1 : passive boost to armour in all areas by 2 costs 5000 exp and 10000 gold
tier 2 : damaged shields repair over time 0.5% per second costs 15000 exp and 30000 gold
tier 3 : shields gain 50% health 35000 exp and 50000 gold
tier 4 : passive boost to armour by 5 + 0.5% per second shields repair for whole team + access to special shield from shop. (you must complete the huscarl shield collection quest to gain this skill * the quest could consist of killing huscrals and is only available to complete at tier 3 of the skill)

arrow maker class
tier 1 : damaged improved by arrows due to your improvements before battle 5000 exp and 10000 gold
tier 2 : damaged improved by arrows due to your improvements before battle effects team costs 15000 exp and 30000 gold
tier 3 : faster reloading speed +2% and you gain 2 arrows per round of combat effects team 35000 exp and 50000 gold
tier 4 : you get 5 additional arrows per wave you fight in battle and so do your whole team + special arrows from shop (quest could be to use 50000 arrows)

thief class
tier 1 : 5% more likely to find loot effects team costs 5000 exp and 10000 gold
tier 2 : 7% more liekly to find loot effects team costs 15000 exp and 30000 gold
tier 3 : 10% more liekly to find loot bonus for whole team 35000 exp and 50000 gold
tier 4 : 15% more likely to find loot and bonus for whole team and 2% more likely to find rare loot (quest could be to find 500 loot items)

captian class
tier 1 : small damage boost for all allies 5000 exp and 10000 gold
tier 2 : defense boost for all costs 15000 exp and 30000 gold
tier 3 : 10% chance of spoting a arrow before a team member gets Headshotted (stops the hs) 35000 exp and 50000 gold
tier 4 : benefits will now improve slightly when more people play on the same map (quest could be to play with 16 players 25 times)

forager class
tier 1 : everyone gains 2% hp each round that has been fought (and beaten)5000 exp and 10000 gold
tier 2 : everyone gains 4% hp each round that has been fought (and beaten) costs 15000 exp and 30000 gold
tier 3 : everyone gains 7% hp each round that has been fought (and beaten) 35000 exp and 50000 gold
tier 4 : everyone gains 12% hp each round that has been fought (and beaten) (quest could be to pick up 1000 items in combat)

Horse breeder class
tier 1 : add's 5% speed to all horses on team costs 5000 exp and 10000 gold
tier 2 : all mounted attacks by team now deal a small amount more damage costs 15000 exp and 30000 gold
tier 3 : small armour boost for team only while mounted costs 35000 exp and 50000 gold
tier 4 : horses now have more health and also regenerate health over time effects team. (quest could be kill 500 horses while in combat) 100000 exp and 100000 gold

Would these be support classes?

Shield bearer - Infantry orientated, teamwork-ish.

Arrow maker - Archer orientated, no teamwork.

Thief class - Farmer orientated, no teamwork.

Captain class - All class, teamwork.

Forager - All class, teamwork.

Just my thoughts (and i'm guessing these are support?) that 2 of them seem to have no teamwork and besides shield bearer the 2 that do contribute to teamwork seem like they would overshadow both healer and engineer.

Just my thoughts on them.
maybe some kind of profession trees for each main class would be nice

Infantry Tank Infantry, better at 1h+Shield, more Ironflesh        Defensive
Infantry Berserk Infantry, better at 2h, more str, more Powerstrike Offensive

Archer Assasin, Runs fast, hits fast More Agility, more 1h/2h skillsDefensive
Archer Expert, Increased Bow Profiencies/Powerdraw                      Offensive

CavalryLancer, More Riding skill, more Powerstrike, +lancing skills    Offensive 
CavalryChevalier, more ironflesh, shield+1hand increase                  Defensive
(07-02-2012, 10:42 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: maybe some kind of profession trees for each main class would be nice

Archer Expert, Increased Bow Profiencies/Powerdraw                      Offensive

CavalryLancer, More Riding skill, more Powerstrike, +lancing skills    Offensive 
CavalryChevalier, more ironflesh, shield+1hand increase                  Defensive

better turn archer into:
archer class  - fast and can outrun heavy enemys while quick with bow and melee good
crossbowman class  heavy and with a shield (sorry no 2h) this rather slow shooting(compared to the archer) makes it good trough the damage given
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
(07-02-2012, 10:42 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: maybe some kind of profession trees for each main class would be nice

And maybe tank inf class unlocks elite shields at market
and berserk inf class unlocks elite 2h weapons like:
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
WOW, great ideas, I thought I was creative when I made one of these types of posts, I support this!
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?

+1 to this

and also on the main topic :

I think the bonuses are too much, (2% more chance on rare loots? thats way too much imo)
(18-02-2012, 09:39 PM)Tomba link Wrote: [quote author=Kriegstofu link=topic=1351.msg11555#msg11555 date=1328654520]
maybe some kind of profession trees for each main class would be nice

+1 to this

and also on the main topic :

I think the bonuses are too much, (2% more chance on rare loots? thats way too much imo)
[/quote]

the bonus is not on top of the original amount for example if we have a 1% chance of getting rare loot in drops we will now get a 1.02% chance of rare drops so its a very small increase