Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Warband vs NordInvasion
Don't know if anyone has posted this sometime but ...

Today I discoverd that you can still start a "native" game in NI startscreen. All the armours and weapons, haven't seen craftables yet though, are avaible from the markets in towns \o/. Only problem is that it cannot generate the castles and towns, so when you do a siege every soldier just spawns at the same spot in an empty ground :p.

It's still fun though, you can check out the armours and weapons from NI without needing to buy them. Running around in Heavy Hurscal Armour while riding Sleipnir makes you almost unstopable

Quote:Load up singleplayer (its there, just invisible), then press shift/ctrl+`(should be above tab).
Proceed to type in cheatmenu, then go to camp, select cheatmenu, find item and have a look through all NI's items

You'll be able to see the craftables in there as well.

Ctrl+X: Gives money
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Also, if you press Ctrl + ` (next to 1), you'll get a command node. Enter 'cheatmenu' there, open up a camp, and you can view and buy all the weapons in game! If you want it gone, do the same as above, but type 'nocheatmenu' instead. (will only work if you have cheats enabled).
But that way, you can also use craftables, legendaries, and even Nord weaponry! Big Grin
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Aww, now if you try it it says "Stop cheating you brick!"
I have still enable it! Also works over files, but i dunno which atm. Just google it!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]