Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bring dyes and also ''hide helm'' option
Hello. I want to be able to dye my armor to look a bit different than the rest of the players so we don't all look alike. Please don't bring any of the bright dyes either, just the light ones to darken, lighten or change the color a bit. Also, if you can implement an option for ''hide helm'' that would be great because that would bring more diversity to the player's look. Thank you. Smile
wrong section i think!

go in feature request  Wink

cya!

no more needed  Wink

good idea! even if hide helm is a bit... oh got it! (armor without evil helm 8))

hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
that would be cool, i second this. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
I think it would be a nice idea. However this is largely aesthetic and while having a nice range of armors in the game (which we do have) I think game play mechanics for the time being are what people want.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I agree with birtalon, but I still would love to see this in the game. I'm just imagining neon pink armor... lol.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
None of these are easily doable. To change color of armor would require re-textures of every armor and a separate item entry for each color. Making helmets invisible is also doable, but also requires a separate item entry for every helmet and it would remove the hair of you character making it bald.

Warband has a limit of items you can add and we would quickly go over that limit if we attempted this, not to mention the insane amount of hours needed to do it.
Would it be easier on the developers if it were only certain items? Like the ones for tier 4, or legendary items.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
So you want the armor benefit of the helmet but for it not to show? I for one don't care to see your ugly mug  :Smile if people all look the same, maybe they'll have a better sense of unity and fight together?  Wink
I play without a helmet on my main. Style over substance.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(08-02-2012, 02:37 PM)Hendidi link Wrote: Hello. I want to be able to dye my armor to look a bit different than the rest of the players so we don't all look alike. Please don't bring any of the bright dyes either, just the light ones to darken, lighten or change the color a bit. Also, if you can implement an option for ''hide helm'' that would be great because that would bring more diversity to the player's look. Thank you. Smile
Make your own textures then.