Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

HM Droprate
really need to be decreased, these prices are bad for business.
Yes, lower the already low drop rate for crafting materials.

/sarcasm
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Yes, please lower this "already low drop rate" of 17 hm per half an hour. @ murrow: the other mats are fine, just hm
17 HM every half an hour your very lucky I only get like 5 in a good session.
He's probably soloing hard mode to farm them. At most in 1 hard event run (1-20) I get about 1 or 2 hardened metal if I'm lucky.

Most of the HM being sold on the AH comes from people who are either farming it or have traded for a lot in past trades and are now selling it off
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(20-05-2013, 09:05 PM)Murrow link Wrote:He's probably soloing hard mode to farm them. At most in 1 hard event run (1-20) I get about 1 or 2 hardened metal if I'm lucky.

Most of the HM being sold on the AH comes from people who are either farming it or have traded for a lot in past trades and are now selling it off

This, ive done plenty of server runs where im either very lucky and get 2-3 in a game , or get none for a few games straight.
And i quite like the lower prices for HM, helps newer players aquire better armor and weapons cheaper/faster thus making the entire community stronger.
I get 1 a day on average...........
do what i do when i dont like the prices buy them all off and make your own price i do that with lead WOG SCALES etc etc
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Drop rate is fine , I'm taking advantage and building everything I can whilst its an easy mat to obtain
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
Not that I am complaining, but the prices of most of the high tier crafting mats have increased significantly after the release of house crafting. Decreasing the drop rate of HM(which is basically used to make almost everything) is like saying, "Hey, lets plant less wheat in the world and see what happens." Therefore, what you propose would completely make the AH useless.