Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[TxC] Open House Event 22/05/2013
Team Xclusive are hosting an event Tomorrow (Wednesday 22nd) at 8 PM GMT, This event is open to all houses.

It is asked if you want to join that you bring a level 39+ account, as we will be hopefully making at least one Odin run, and more if possible, this is not a character level up event, we are on a legendary hunt!

V.L.K.A have very kindly given us the use of their event channel on the Nord Invasion teamspeak for this event, please turn up there from 7:40 PM GMT onwards, this will be a first come first serve event, [TxC] will only have 4 of its own members available for this event, so there are ample spaces for people to take.

This is an event open only to the other houses of NI, no lone wolves will be admitted to this event.

Feel free to comment here, and let us know if you wish to turn up, or alternatively PM me though no spaces can be 'booked'.

Happy hunting!
what happened?
noone showed up, guess you all forgot about it  :-\
Lol, Yeah... Where's everyone? I just drove back home from school to play in this event but clearly there's no one in TS.
Same deal as Khmer.  What happened?
(22-05-2013, 08:40 PM)Winter link Wrote:Same deal as Khmer.  What happened?

The one day I was gonna log ):
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
:o I have no idea what happened as i was called into work for a night shift and only just got in half hour before this post.

I'm really disappointed that the event didn't happen, i talked the house captain through how to get the event set up and who to contact and what Teamspeak channel etc we will be using, I will try to find out what happened when the lads get online.

All i can say is i am very sorry about this, and there must be a good reason as to the event not happening, though i'm sure i will find out later today.

Once again, i am Sorry about this guys, and i am very disappointed that it did not happen.  :-\