Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Will there be Nord Invasion when Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord comes out?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj04ZbtKCLw

So, we all know that Bannerlord is coming along pretty quickly here (They said by the end of 2013, yay! That's at least, like, 6 months away!) and that it would improve the graphics, gameplay style, and more immersible single-player - but they also said they would include better modding ability - easier for modders to do anything that they could do before.
Meaning, will Nord Invasion be here when Bannerlord is here? Of course, it'll take some time, with the little amount of current developers we have and how slow the progress in modding is in general (I'm pretty sure time will be reduced because they're making it easier! Big Grin)
Of course, when Bannerlord comes out, Warband will fade away. That means, if Warband fades away, so does Nord Invasion...along with all of the work you have done.
So..will it be here?
Also, if you decide to make it happen when Bannerlord happens, I make one request: Can you make us start off on a clean slate? I don't wish to have items or gold or anything copied over except for my status and everything on the forums - if there happens to be a new forums.
A clean slate would give everybody a chance to start anew, everybody a chance to have a fresh, new game to play that was twice as good as Warband, put along with the best mod of all time for this game.
Will you do it?
-Terath
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
I think we've been over this before, and the fact is that if they do reset everything they would lose a major part of their old players.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
But in return they will gain alot of new players from bannerlord though  :-X
(13-05-2013, 06:37 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:[quote author=[TxC]Hercules link=topic=13143.msg106674#msg106674 date=1368469207]
but if the Dev's have the time/energy/ motivation, then  we might be lucky and see a Nord Invasion 2 mod for when Mount and Blade bannerman comes out.... just a possibility.
LOL
[/quote]
ON_Fitz - Warden
ON_Fitz_II - Commando, 52
ON_Fitz_III - Pikeman, 47

This is the Internet man up or don't play - hypernoma

[Image: ce8a43a77726fcdb69c98079c7eef2c3.png]
(22-05-2013, 07:36 AM)ON_Fitz link Wrote:[quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=13143.msg106677#msg106677 date=1368470267]
[quote author=[TxC]Hercules link=topic=13143.msg106674#msg106674 date=1368469207]
but if the Dev's have the time/energy/ motivation, then  we might be lucky and see a Nord Invasion 2 mod for when Mount and Blade bannerman comes out.... just a possibility.
LOL
[/quote]
[/quote]

You're not going to like the developer response to the question...
Well, i think that we don't need Nord Invasion 2.
It would be nice if there would be bigger maps and that for these maps the calvery would come back  Smile
But 0.5.0 will bring Nord Invasion to a new level.
I of course hope that it's come quick.
But it's better to wait long then have it quick with a lot of mistakes  Wink

Go Admins And Goodluck With Making 0.5.0 ;D
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Blacksniper i think you are missing the point here.
We are not talking about patch 0.5 patch here, but what is going tp happen after Bannerlord releases and the vast majority of the warband community is going to swap over.

we need 0.5.0 for start Big Grin
At present it is impossible to know. There is not even an official release date and judging by how retarded the release of NW was, I would take a "late 2013 release" with a pinch of salt. The pre-alpha footage they released last year also suggested that work was at a very early stage. Of course, they can have really pulled the thumb out and been working like crazy people. They have promised a new modding system that will actually make sense, but again I am inclined to take that with a pinch of salt...

Beyond that, it's very difficult to know where our developer team will be in 6 months, both geographically and professionally. We are therefore not committing at present to any idea of a NordInvasion 2 and my only response shall be "who knows?" ('cause I don't).
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus