Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dragon Axe vs Swadian Hope
Whats better? Big Grin
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
Currently...

Dragon Axe
Speed: 101
Length: 69
Damage: 52c
Useable By: Commando, Sargeant, Sharpshooter

Swadian Hope
Speed: 101
Length: 103
Damage: 48c, 32p
Useable By: Commando

You decide, like a lot of weapons in NI, it is about personal preference. The 'midfield' items are all quite balanced, with advantages and disadvantages. It is a matter of accessing the situation you will most likely find yourself in while playing and choosing the appropriate weapon.
I support Ragnash's opinion.
Like Ragnash said, it's a matter of preference, but I can give you an idea as to what those weapons are good at (imo of course).
Dragon Axe:
Beastly weapon for a shielder, it's short range and high speed make it a good choice for quick and strong slashes while shielding, or while killing the last few enemies in a wave.

Hope:
Quite long and speedy, it's a good allround one hander. Great for killing Rangers with your shield up, though not as efficient during shielding as the Dragon Axe.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I'm rather prefering Swords than Axes cause you gain a good attack-range bonus of the Stab attack with a sword and it's generally longer blade, feels much better kiting the bots with a sword then a short axe cause the bots behind the guy you just killed usually hit you, right after his mate's Hitbox disapeared without giving you any chances to react.
Skalarhaubitze - Da haste gar keine Chance mehr, da haste nur noch die Platin-Arschkarte.
McBone: 0204 Old-Shool-Babo in progress                  
Earl_Grey: 0400 Wannebe Fearsome Knight
Arthius_Routburg: 0030 Face Stabber
Fluffy_Boner_Boy: 0100 crazy shit
It depends on what your role is. Dragon Axe is much better for shielders and the Hope is better for others.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
Dragon axe, I think, finally...
(27-05-2013, 11:06 PM)Yvain link Wrote:Dragon axe, I think, finally...
  Smile
Yes, it is really good now after it got buffed!
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Mind sharing the stats for those of us who don't know Wink?
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair