Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Weird bug?
I played for a few hours as a long bow man today. Then I left for 1-2 hours and came back. I quickly noticed that my aim was far worse and bots that I used to kill with one arrow all the time I rarely killed with one arrow. I used the same bow and arrow. I checked my skill on the site and they were the same as well.

Also another thing. The bot waves had changed. Now some of those naked guys had armor and almost evey bot had throwing stones. Dunno if this is a bug or if it is supposed to be like this.
The stats thing definitely sounds like a bug, that may be left over from before, the naked thing im not sure, its like it occasionally loses sync with the server troop stuff, which explains a few different side effects this may be caused by. I'll have to take a look, thanks Smile
The stats seems to be normal now. The bots were only using weird equip on one server, the other one(s) were fine.
It could well be a case of where i forgot to upload a file / set a config on a server and thats causing it to be out of sync! Do you remember which server it was that was misbehaving itself?
If I am correct, it is the EU 2 server.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Actually I think it was EU 1, but it might have been EU 2. I don`t know, sorry Tongue
When I join the server first time,my stats decrease. Same problem with Apsod.It becomes right when the round ends.There is no change in the site when this problem occurs.
Yeah, I at once when I join I have problems one-hitting peasents from horseback with a lance, but after playing for a while I can one-hit chuffs easily.
Interesting, thanks for the heads up, i'll be looking into this tonight