Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House businesses + inventory
What i am suggesting is adding businesses in a swadian town that we can buy to supply our house with resources and gold, money spent on businesses and upgrades come directly out of the house bank.

examples below

Blacksmith cost 20000 provides everyone in house with 1 metal a day + 200 gold paid into house bank per day
Blacksmith level 2 cost 50000 provides everyone with 2 metal per day + 400 gold paid into house bank per day
Blacksmith level 3 cost 100000 provides everyone with 3 metal a day + 800 gold paid into faction bank per day

Sawmill cost 20000  provides everyone with 2 wood per day + 100 gold paid into house bank per day
sawmill level 2 cost 50000 provides everyone with 4 wood per day + 250 gold into faction bank per day
sawmill level 3 cost 100000 provides everyone with 6 wood per day and 500 gold into faction bank per day

Gold mine cost 150000 provides everyone with 50 gold per day and + 800 paid into the faction bank per day

Training grounds cost 150000 provides everyone with 250 assit exp per day however as it is not a business it costs 500 gold per day to run from the house bank
upgrades for the grounds are 1 handed weapon trainer cost 100000 you gain 1 one handed skill per day but there is a cap of 30 additional skill and will cost each person 2000 exp and 10k gold per point also costs the house 500 gold per day (not sure if it is possible if it is not how about 250 melee exp)

Weaver cost 20000  provides everyone with 2 cloth per day + 70 gold paid into house bank per day
weaver level 2 cost 50000 provides everyone with 4 cloth per day + 150 gold into faction bank per day
weaver level 3 cost 100000 provides everyone with 6 cloth per day and 300 gold into faction bank per day

Fletcher cost 100000 grants everyone a 10% discount on market prices for arrows and bows also selling to the system price has been increased by 5% + 400 paid into house bank per day

weapon maker cost 100000 grants everyone 10% discount on market prices for weapons also selling to the system price has been increased by 5% + 400 paid into house bank per day

Armor maker cost 100000 grants everyone 10% discount on market prices for Armour also selling to the system price has been increased by 5% + 400 paid into house bank per day

many more could be added Wink this should encourage people to bond there gold as a team to reap the rewards

could be funny

hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
good idea but isnt it more logical to make instead of college  a training rounds?
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
Good ideas; hope dev team will hear about this and make it
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(10-02-2012, 05:47 PM)scott_slod link Wrote: good idea but isnt it more logical to make instead of college  a training rounds?

changed Smile
(10-02-2012, 04:30 PM)dirtydog351 link Wrote:

Wouldn't be better if there was like Weapon maker and Armour maker or Weaponry and Armoury ?

And about this I think it's too unrealistic, because if ur house have this trainer u would gain in 1 month +30 one handed skill; which is a lot
Maybe It's better when ur house have this trainer  to have a option for each member individually  to purchase 1 one handed skill for aboutt 10k or so
and add a limit of times each member can purchase this; for example each trier of any class he unlock he gain 10 skills he can purchase and each cost 10k gold

PS:. Sry for my bad English
(12-02-2012, 10:30 AM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: [quote author=dirtydog351 link=topic=1402.msg11916#msg11916 date=1328891404]

Wouldn't be better if there was like Weapon maker and Armour maker or Weaponry and Armoury ?

And about this I think it's too unrealistic, because if ur house have this trainer u would gain in 1 month +30 one handed skill; which is a lot
Maybe It's better when ur house have this trainer  to have a option for each member individually  to purchase 1 one handed skill for aboutt 10k or so
and add a limit of times each member can purchase this; for example each trier of any class he unlock he gain 10 skills he can purchase and each cost 10k gold

PS:. Sry for my bad English
[/quote]

your right 1 weapon skill is a bit much how about as you say a cap of 30 extra skill but each member of the house must use 2000 assist exp and 10k gold for each additional point Smile
(12-02-2012, 01:30 PM)dirtydog351 link Wrote:

I still think that it's best option to add "purchase" button rather to give 1 extra skill per day, since it can happen that player doesn't earn 2000 assist xp and 10 k gold per day, so he won't be able to recive that "bonus" of extra skill and some players for example would want to save money for some legendary equipment or other very expensive piece of equipment and he lose 10k every day for exchange for 1 skill point.

One question this skill point to gain ; it's meant to be weap. proficiency?