Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.5.0 'Ragnarok!'
I guess Hyper told Barristan he wanted to see moar Rangers...
Announcing Change to the Sentinel Hero Class

The Sentinel Class has been changed around with a buff to power-strike and one-handed fighting abilities. The idea is to create a character who is capable of dominating up close and at a distance. Enjoy.

Stats of a Sentinel

One handed 220
Two handed 80
Polearm 20
Archery 245
Crossbow 20
Throwing 20
Power draw 6
Power throw 2
Power strike 7
Ironflesh 5
Athletics 8
Shield 5
Interesting changes, nice work
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
you crazy people Wink nice work as usual
Wusel @ Omnia
(09-06-2013, 04:12 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:4 new NA servers have been released; 2 normal, one hard and one ragnarok!

They are located more towards the Atlantic but hopefully you Californians will still be ok Wink
we need Moar!! Big Grin Californians need love too
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Nice, sniper hero classes are getting more and more interesting  ;D Although i would like to see the warden class have more athletics, as this would make the upgrade more worthwhile.
But all in all, a wonderful patch indeed, and a special thanks to the development team!
Smile
(12-06-2013, 05:41 AM)moe link Wrote:Nice, sniper hero classes are getting more and more interesting  ;D Although i would like to see the warden class have more athletics, as this would make the upgrade more worthwhile.
But all in all, a wonderful patch indeed, and a special thanks to the development team!
Exactly what I wanted to suggest right now.
+1 to Athletics for Warden, seeing you could have 9 if you mixed the Militia and Sniper before.

And thank you for all the hard work you guys put in to this Smile. You're doing an amazing job.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(12-06-2013, 05:41 AM)moe link Wrote:Nice, sniper hero classes are getting more and more interesting  ;D Although i would like to see the warden class have more athletics, as this would make the upgrade more worthwhile.

Sorry but no, snipers are already fast enough in our view.
8 PS for a ranged class is abit too much for my opinion . We might see archers fill in the slashing roles now aswell.

Archer only event with hero archers that now can shield, slash and shoot.?  Tongue

Even us Zweihanders only get 8 PS. And we are supposedly for slashing. ( give us 9 PS pehaps?)

Just my thought on things.
(12-06-2013, 08:58 AM)Punishment link Wrote:8 PS for a ranged class is abit too much for my opinion . We might see archers fill in the slashing roles now aswell.

Archer only event with hero archers that now can shield, slash and shoot.?  Tongue

Even us Zweihanders only get 8 PS. And we are supposedly for slashing. ( give us 9 PS pehaps?)

Just my thought on things.

I think you forgot about being good with a 2h and having heavier armor.  Also, a higher shield rating.  Sentinel is no replacement for a Zweihander.  A large part of me wants to go sentinel, but it just seems like a gimmicky solo class Sad

Edit:  Really like the update to the ranger! Great for someone wanting more survivability over more damage output/speed.