Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.5.0 'Ragnarok!'
Punishment, the difference is the weapon proficiency. You need to use 2hs or polearms to slash and sentinel's profs in those are terrible. They would just attack super slowly. There are also very few good 2hs that a sentinel can enter game equipped with so there would never be a viable all archer event.

That being said, I actually think sentinel would be much more interesting if it was 2h focused, instead of 1h. Unfortunately 1hs just don't play a huge roll in a shieldwall. If they were 2h centred, they would be able to shoot if needed, or jump in to fill a slasher spot with medium ability. Not trying to be critical, devs, just my feedback. Love the update.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
(12-06-2013, 08:58 AM)Punishment link Wrote:8 PS for a ranged class is abit too much for my opinion . We might see archers fill in the slashing roles now aswell.

Not with only 80 2h proficiency and 0 polearm we won't. They will likely only be able to function in that role during seriously dire emergencies. Up close the Sentinel is essentially a knife fighter.
(12-06-2013, 03:27 PM)Barristan link Wrote:[quote author=Punishment link=topic=13663.msg117104#msg117104 date=1371027482]
8 PS for a ranged class is abit too much for my opinion . We might see archers fill in the slashing roles now aswell.

Not with only 80 2h proficiency and 0 polearm we won't. They will likely only be able to function in that role during seriously dire emergencies. Up close the Sentinel is essentially a knife fighter.
[/quote]

This is what i'm talking about! Nice work devs! I REALLY like this sentinel class, something that would make it more attactive would be it to have light weight armour to move faster when using 1 handed knives, being able to move around faster lunging at the nords. Sentinel specific armour perhaps? (Maybe there is, but for 750k gold I would personally like to know before hand but that's just me).
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
It's now 7 ps and 220 1h WPF

Other stats are still the same.

If you still need a push, this is currently my favourite hero class, deadly at range, deadly in melee 8).
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Bagh so tempting!! But too expensive, maybe later.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Pavise champion now has 9 shield skill.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(13-06-2013, 06:19 PM)Senni link Wrote:Pavise champion now has 9 shield skill.
Awesome. Just awesome.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(13-06-2013, 02:59 PM)Senni link Wrote:It's now 7 ps and 220 1h WPF

Other stats are still the same.

If you still need a push, this is currently my favourite hero class, deadly at range, deadly in melee 8).
Is that for Sniper + Sentinel? Or just what it adds as sentinel?
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
It's the final result (sniper + sentinel).

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
All of the item stats have been given an update. Please report any inconsistencies to Senni.