Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.5.0 'Ragnarok!'
(27-05-2013, 08:36 PM)SK_Narwhale link Wrote:How long are the servers going to be down? Like Normal_East or Central?
This is the 3rd time now, please be patient. They will be back up as soon as they are updated. It takes a lot longer for us to update the US servers as they aren't exactly on our doorstep (never mind the Australian servers).
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Just let the devs do their job, I am going to take a break of NI today so they can sort out the confusion with less people on the crashing servers.

Hyper you're my hero. I am going to make that my signature.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
Thanks for fixing the accuracy of the "Kings Will". It feels like a legendary bow now  ;D
Great changes as far as I noticed. Smile
Take your time with the fixes, it's our job to be patient and not yours to hurry up.
Oh boy, now I definitely need to start playing again
(27-05-2013, 09:50 PM)Kwal link Wrote:Oh boy, now I definitely need to start playing again

Same ^^
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

(27-05-2013, 09:52 PM)Aigle link Wrote:[quote author=Kwal link=topic=13663.msg110725#msg110725 date=1369691435]
Oh boy, now I definitely need to start playing again

Same ^^
[/quote]
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Love the updates, please get rid of that fog on mountain pass though  ???
Give it awhile, if you still don't like it later, we'll never change it.

For now, try and enjoy it Wink
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Why is the royal scale armor heavier again, Senni ? I have been saving for a while for it, trying to gather these (too?) rare copper bars and zinc shards, and now the armor is not so interesting anymore...