Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.5.0 'Ragnarok!'
I thought the 0.5.0 patch would still be far off. Surprised it's out. Maybe I'll start playing again, but I don't have the gold to get my hero class -_-
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I love you.
For this.

I hate you.
Cause I won't find the time this week.

But I think I rather love you!
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
(27-05-2013, 10:25 PM)Yvain link Wrote:Why is the royal scale armor heavier again, Senni ? I have been saving for a while for it, trying to gather these (too?) rare copper bars and zinc shards, and now the armor is not so interesting anymore...

What weight was it before?

It's the same as bear armour atm (15).
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
It was 10 weight, I saw it as a nice 'reward' for crafting this armor, in addition to the armor buff and the look Wink

Moving faster was nice, I don't know if it's asking a lot to ask you to lower it to 10 again, but that would be appreciated.
Hmmmm

I'll have a look
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Just curious, but what are the plans for easy mode? I know it probably isn't a high priority, but I am interested what the rough schedule is for it.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(28-05-2013, 01:08 AM)NickyJ link Wrote:Just curious, but what are the plans for easy mode? I know it probably isn't a high priority, but I am interested what the rough schedule is for it.
I suppose it's sort of half done. Maybe one patch or two, but hopefully not too long.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
wow i thought this was a while away yet , perfect day for launch as i found out game of thrones aint showing  Wink

time to save them pennys after my fail reset !!
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
Really nice patch, a lot of good work in there. Hopefully we will start to see many more commandos playing as they seem vital for ragnorak at least!

ps i hate senni Big Grin
Yup. what can i say  that hasn`t been said already ? well , i guess one cannot recieve too many thanks, so : T H A N K S !
Wusel @ Omnia